Arshi OS : A Little Shack of Bliss

aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Edited -

Woohooo !! I'm Phirstwa !! 
The OS was just beautiful..
The way Arnav and Khushi's emotions were portrayed , was excellent !
I was so engrossed in the story..it all looked so real...
i could actually imagine each and everything
I so loved the story..😃
Khushi's to be Jija was such a Ba***** 😡
Hmph !
And Arnav already knowing the truth was really good..
i was so happy..
And the way Khushi fell into his arms , and he carried her like a porcelain doll ..and those kisses..gosh..iwent into LaLa Land by the time it ended..
The end part was just too cute.😳
Loved it to the core.
Very Very Amazingly written. 👏
Kudos xD !

Edited by Arshi-Nikita123 - 10 years ago
RajiSobtian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Superb superb ...
Really too good.I loved it
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Super OS

I loved it

I wish this was in the show

Missing it badly

But anu ji

I just loved it

i dont have words to explain
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fantastic update...
It really touched me...
Love the os...😃😃
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i so loved it..!!
beautifully written..!!
w8ng for next..!!
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, I asked you to squeeze an update for "Twisted Wedding". Not a new OS. But it's fine. Something is better than nothing, right😉 Just kidding😆 I loved it. Awesome work sweetie👏 Oh and congratulations on your first OS🥳

The first bit was the part I loved the most in the whole OS. You had penned down Arnav's life really nicely and emotionally, which made my heart cringe with sorrow. Poor guy, he had to go through a lot since his young days. And althoug he has everything today, he is still missing something in his life. Awe, my Arnav. I hate to see him all hurt and broken down

Next came our Ms. Mischievous Khushi Kumari Gupta. As usual she decided to interfere in others matter. Okay fine, not any other person, but her sister. But yet, she would have done something at the end and repented with puffy eyes due to crying. When will this girl learn to stop her herself from interfering others lives? Well, if she did so, she wouldn't be our very own Khushi Kumari Gupta, right?😉

I'm really glad that Khushi realized the so called Jeejaji was not for her Jiji after all before it became too late😊

And the ramp scene was really nice. I actually expected Arnav to lash out at Khushi or something like that. But you surprised me here. He actually was mesmerized by her beauty. And as expected little Miss Topsy Turvy missed her step and fell onto Arnav's arms. God, if that happened to me I would have swooned right on his arms😆 And the way Aman handled the situation when Khushi fell on Arnav's arms was awesome👏

Last part was lovely. I was glad at the way Arnav and Khushi talked to each other, and clarified their doubts. And then later when Arnav initiated the kisses, just like Khushi felt butterflies in her stomach, I felt my stomach doing somersaults. You wrote the scene perfectly. But in the last part the part that was so touching was when Khushi left and came back running into Arnav's arms for a well deserved embrace. And the way she kissed Arnav's cheek before leaving was really cute and lovely. Awe, my pagal Khushi. It was really sweet of her❤️

Overall, it was a super, duper OS. Thanks again for penning down such a wonderful OS, even though you are busy with your work. This hug is for you🤗

Thanks for the pm😃

Waiting to read many more FFs, SSs & OSs written by you😉
sarun21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply superb update...
amazing...
loved it...

nadiafarjana thumbnail
wonderful os..
it was so lovely.
thanks for the pm..
atheenz95 thumbnail
That was magical... <3 ... From the begining to end, the whole screenplay was happening in my mind... I was imagining our beloved showz begining in an entirly differned way... Ahh... I loved it!!

Arnav and khushi's memories regarding seesh mahal ... Arnav's bitter past and our sanka devi's memories... The thoughts which emerged in their minds while being in sheesh mahal... Everything was beautifully written...

And the most twisted climax... Khushi's would be jeejaji himself asking khushi 2 spoil the show.. Ramp walk,fall,AND ARNAVJI'S EXPLANATION... I expected him 2 lash out on our bechari khushi bitiya 4 spoiling his show... But he was busy at romancing wid her...
Oh... Wat 2 say... Awsome shot gal ... Congoz 4 ur 1st os ...

And all the best 4 ur future writingz...   😊 😳 Edited by atheenz95 - 10 years ago