So it is confirmed that

Posted: 10 years ago
Aditya is a two timing jerk.he keeps on playing single with nandini despite being married.on the other hand he manages meethi with those sugar quoted words and behaves like a doting hubby in the house.wah bhai aditya maan gaye yaar tumhe
Agreed. He is totally a jerk. Usse thapad ki zaroorat hai...two timer...cheater...usse toh jail mein hona jana chahiye... Edited by capriya - 10 years ago
I felt bad for meethi she is so naive and love her husband to the core. I was wondering what wud have been his reaction if it was Nandu instead of Tara
poor meethi but im sure the time will come when aditya will have to own up to his short-comings and betrayals
Yes Aditiya is very cheap, and he's acting like this before knowing Nandu isn't rich and she's Tara sister. So means he's worst and Nandu better forget him

Nandu really disappointed me being weak by trying to kill herself πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Aditya is cheap and disgusting!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

And he has such a sweet wife that she will forgive him!!!!!!

That is why he always hid who he was from Nandini!!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Aditya is cheap and disgusting!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

And he has such a sweet wife that she will forgive him!!!!!!

That is why he always hid who he was from Nandini!!!!!

Yes, and also why he always seemed to avoid the topic of "marriage" with her!  What a two timing jerk!
Originally posted by Parm.

Yes, and also why he always seemed to avoid the topic of "marriage" with her!  What a two timing jerk!

Well done...I've seen so many forums in the past that always forgive the good looking guy...Aditya is not only a jerk, he is conceited, self righteous and full of himself.

I think Mritunjay knows exactly what his brother is like, because he didn't even acknowledge him during the marriage...should be interesting once he gets back home how their interaction is.

Everyone in this show has two sides to them...some even more than that. But unfortunately I predict Tara behaving somewhat badly to Mritunjay once he's home and that's going to break my heart...have to remind myself that she thinks he's a criminal...whether he is or not we have no idea yet...Hope he gets to finally speak more than a few lines soon.
shina πŸ€—
my bashing sister long time yaar 
yes aditya is a jerk, either he is two timing or mithi is living in her world of fantasies where her hubby is the best 
we still have not seen aditya's behaviour with mithi we have just heard it from her mouth 
Originally posted by -bazinga-

shinaπŸ€—
my bashing sister long time yaar
yes aditya is a jerk, either he is two timing or mithi is living in her world of fantasies where her hubby is the best
we still have not seen aditya's behaviour with mithi we have just heard it from her mouth
shreya jhapi wo v zorro ka πŸ€— .how are you .yeah indeed its been ages since we talked in if.so you are watching it too.aditya is a bigra bawab and considering the fact that meethi stumbled while talking about his pati parmeswar one thing is sure aditya dont treat meethi well.