Highest Season  Finaale TRP Till Now
Posted: 10 years ago
can any one tell me last year finale jdj5 trp
Originally posted by Misha34

can any one tell me last year finale jdj5 trp
last year finale got 2.7 or so TRP...
Woohoo! This season JDJ had really high TRPS-compared to other seasons. 
its all becz of hrithik :)
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Colors

Mrs Pammi Pyarelal : 0.75
Sasural Simar Ka :2.75
Balika Vadhu :3.1
Madhubala : 2.2
Sanskaar : 1.55
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha : 1.7
Uttaran : 2.05
Bani : 1.85
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa:(Sun)TVT: 2.95
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Sat) Grand Finale TVT: 4.4👏
Comedy Night with Kapil: (Sat) 3.6

Highest Season  Finaale TRP Till Now

Hei may i know the source ..I hate that thousand numbers ..cant understand a thing ..The sites i used to visit for TRP give that 1000 numbers .. love this pls if possible share the link .. This one is easy .. 

thanks in advance 
Its simple to convert TVT into TRP...

Example XYZ show got 4433 TVT..Now divide first two digits by 2 we get 22 now put decimal point ..so That XYZ show got 2.2 Trp
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Its simple to convert TVT into TRP...

Example XYZ show got 4433 TVT..Now divide first two digits by 2 we get 22 now put decimal point ..so That XYZ show got 2.2 Trp

Aww ,.. really thanks a lot 
Well Colors deserved it this time around because of better planning, execution and lessons learned from their past mistakes...Last time around it was very shoddily planned may be b'coz it was their first time even for the makers on a new channel a different audience eventhough they had experience of 4 seasons and both did not see it coming or they could not predict the future...JDJ5 grand finale was held on 30th September 2012 ...This being a Sunday which has never been good for JDJ as far as numbers are concerned, pitted against a cricket match that too against an India match moreover an India-Pakistan match, even better a T20 match and a WorldCup league match...how on earth are they suppose to get the numbers...still they managed it pretty well given the cut throat competition they had and may be bcoz India lost .And one huge mistake they did was announce the winner at 12 pm 11 hours before it should have been announced and they started at an earlier time 8:00pm (not the 9pm regular time slot)  which they should not have as the match had just started...The idea of live voting was also Bang on and a Saturday usual time 9:00 pm! Also cricket matches have lost their touch over the years for me atleast because of overdose or saturation. If JDJ6 was pitted against the same match now like last time it would have still managed more this time around. All in all kudos to Colors for improvising👏⭐️😎 Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago