Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

***ATTENTION ALL- PLZ SUPPORT THE PETITION, TO CHANGE D TIME SLOT***

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
On 26th august at 6pm  we all started a journey as IPKKND-EBPians๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
we all came here for different reasons, the stars, the title, the story so on.. and in these few weeks the show has become very dear to us..

we have quickly escalated to # 5 on the forum n showed our constant support to our fav stars n the show in particular.

there have been many discussions, agreements n debates on various topics, but the one thing that we have always agreed on is the time slot.. all of us have expressed our discontent with the present time of 6pm n wished the show aired at prime time..
some of us have mailed n called Star Plus but in vain.

it is time to take another step, i have created a petition online, on the site change.org.
this has to be signed by a large number of people who agree with the cause n then we can send it to the channel.

I request all forum members to kindly come forward n sign the petition, plz check the link below.. there have been 100+ members who have signed in on the introduction thread.. so i am very confident we will can get many many supporters..

please visit the site through the link above, you will be directed to the change.org site.. please sign the petition u can sign in with ur name or not, it is optional, also u will see that u can send this link to ur friends thro mail or twitter.. kindly spread the word to ur friends not only on the forum but outside too.. 

i thank radev24 for the immense support n guidance, it was her mails to SP that pushed to extend my help to this cause..

thank you all, let us support our favorite show, together we can make this happen๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.

P.S: if u have any doubts or queries or help, pls feel free to share

requesting the mods to make the post sticky๐Ÿ˜Š  Thanks again
Edited by ArVi-licious - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
I m with u...thanks for the initiative
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the initiative .But not able to open the link buddy.But my support is there.
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Originally posted by: music1

Thanks for the initiative .But not able to open the link buddy.But my support is there.

select(copy) the entire link, right click, u'l get option to go to d site, or once u copy it, paste on a separate tab n open.. hope that helps, thank you
Edited by ArVi-licious - 10 years ago
rupad thumbnail
i just signed...thank u and congrates on ur effort to make the show successful and i am sure u will do it...
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt think its possible for them to do and moreover to compensate this show is repeated 5 times...
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for this Trina! It is very much needed. Even 11:00 pm is a good timeslot but 6:00 pm is an absolute no! I am signing it right now! This show deserves a chance to do well at a better slot.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the initiative
and we are all with you
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruti21

i dnt think its possible for them to do and moreover to compensate this show is repeated 5 times...

We will never knw for sure unless we try.. This is our first step.. If we convince channel how important it is to us viewers, im sure we can make a difference.. hope for d best.
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Thanks to all those who have signed up.. Appreciate ur support.. Its not for me, but for all of us.. Spread d msg ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by ArVi-licious - 10 years ago