Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

How Drashti Won Jhalak? See this

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Many People are Burning with the news of Drashti Winning Jhalak Trophy, So here's a post for them to show Why did Drashti Won.

She Deserved to Win It
If you do not agree, Have Paitience and read this Post

As Kapil Said,
Results were based on the Last 2 weeks' Scores and Voting.
Scores
Drashti's Score was 30 in both weeks, Laurens' was the same.
Voting
Drashti is the most voted consestant, Shaan is too but his scores Fail her, Didn't you all see the results of "Whom do you root for?" Poll. Drashti was having Highest Votes.

So if you see that, Lauren was second because Drashti had more Votes than Her

Moreover, There is One more thing that decided tha Results

Dance Race
That happened at the Semi Finale, remember? Those scores were also added up and Acoording to that Race, Resultas were:

Drashti 10
Lauren 8
Kids 6
Shaan 4

Anf If you will notice, You will see the Final results were in this manner too, Race scores held importance, and Drashti was 2 points ahead. And Voting counts too

Drashti deserved to Win, She had Scores, Votes and 2 Points more than Lauren. The show is not rigged. Drashti had 2 Points more and Votes in abundance, And with that Total 30s How will she not Win?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

no point in explaining for those who hate drashti these people know to bash her from the beginning we have seen this war of words .
we know how drashti won we should be happy and people don't realize that this reality is not about dancers but untrained dancers who made up to the top so drashti and shaan were best among others and about sana if she was in finals she would have won because she was best than them .
her exit was because of mukti  she checked out sid and kvb  still people blame drashti .
top 5 --lauren,kids,drashti,shaan and mukti/sana were perfect because of there performance and votes .
jdj was never for people who are trained but untrained by bringing lauren,kids and mukti color's have guffed up they could have brought people from other fields like sport,writers etc...
anyway all said and done drashti won because she deserved to win..
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rockstar29

no point in explaining for those who hate drashti these people know to bash her from the beginning we have seen this war of words .

we know how drashti won we should be happy and people don't realize that this reality is not about dancers but untrained dancers who made up to the top so drashti and shaan were best among others and about sana if she was in finals she would have won because she was best than them .
her exit was because of mukti  she checked out sid and kvb  still people blame drashti .
top 5 --lauren,kids,drashti,shaan and mukti/sana were perfect because of there performance and votes .
jdj was never for people who are trained but untrained by bringing lauren,kids and mukti color's have guffed up they could have brought people from other fields like sport,writers etc...
anyway all said and done drashti won because she deserved to win..

Right Agree with you, No matter what these people will Blame Drashti.
Sana elimanated?? Ohh It must be Because of Drashti!!

Mukti Out!! Drashti is Responsible!

But then Also I felt to give an explaination to thse people.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes - Bec U forgot to mention - that the others got lower scores.. bec colours wanted it this way,.. 
Go blue in the face explaining.. I don't and other intelligent audiences will never buy this bulls crap! 

Invest ur time in useful things... 
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Yes - Bec U forgot to mention - that the others got lower scores.. bec colours wanted it this way,.. 

Go blue in the face explaining.. I don't and other intelligent audiences will never buy this bulls crap! 

Invest ur time in useful things... 

Stop being a cry baby atleast now that the show is over.

Moreover they where best in the dance relay, but you a far away frm agreeing it so no point in explaining.๐Ÿ˜•
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
she fully deserved to win and she won.
God blessed her.
91,000+ fan has welcome salman and Drasthi victory picture on color main page..that good enough for proof.
Edited by desait - 10 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mahi78

Stop being a cry baby atleast now that the show is over.

Moreover they where best in the dance relay, but you a far away frm agreeing it so no point in explaining.๐Ÿ˜•

Lol - U are so obsessed with me.. who are u..? 
Cry baby? why coz I gave the truth in ur face? 

I don't care.. I just thought to tell TM, What I think.. 

Nothing to do with U ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So I'm not the only one who still visit this forum๐Ÿ˜†
Well I found out just last week when I spoke to my relatives from Nepal(older generation) they said they were rooting for Lauren as they though she was doing very well and when I told them, she did a dance movie and a winner of American dance show, they were shocked๐Ÿ˜†

Then their choices were either shaan or dtashti.. ..I'm very happy that Votes matter, otherwise they would have nagged me for wasting their money๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† I'm very happy that our Drashti won๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No big fan or even a fan of Drashti dhami.
But her performances in the last couple of weeks were really very good.
But it was biased of colors to bring in rk or sanaya or karan coz it would garner loads of fans and their votes. But others didn't have so many frens from tv. Plus we can't say that the whole thing was rigged as we can see, last year gurmeet won who was from zee. And tapasya from uttaran (forgot her name), a show of colors, was in the finale but lost. So see, it really depends upon the performances and votes. If it had been the channel favouring their actresses or even votes, even pratyusha would have won the show last year. But that wasn't the case.
jagspaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Drashti and Shaan are the real winners.. Lauren and the kids knew how to dance!! Lauren lacked grace and i could never justify how she got so many 30s.. atleast the kids had that much energy than hers.. Ofcourse without Lauren.. Drashti wouldn have had a benchmark to achieve.. So.. all is well