•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Who are Revathi and Anuradha? Why does chachiji treat them so badly? I know that Revathi is her daughter but why does she treat her so bad and in today's episode when Chachi ji was yelling at kapil then she stopped all of a sudden when chacha ji came in and became all nice why did she do that? Thank You!! Please answer my question..
First of all, chachiji is kapil's step mom..so one cant expect her to behave with her children as a real mom does...but she's very evil. She is using kapil for gettig all that she wants..she doesnt care about anyone else. But I guess she wants to show herself as a very good mom in front of chachaji..so as soon as chacha entered she started behaving nicely with kapil. 
And as for rev and anu they are the step-daughter and step-daughter in law respectively...so how can one expect her to be nice with either of them??
Manorama is Manek's second wife. She is greedy for money and using Kapil. She just keeps Revati and Anuradha under her thumb! She is pure evil! Manek is SO stupid he cant see through her! 
She has him fooled that she is a good Mum, but she is not! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
Thank you everyone for answering my questions. :)
Hello dear😳
Well, manorama is revati's step mom & she scold her because revati is widow & manorama is orthodox in nature.🤢 
Anuradha is pankhu's childhood friend & kapil's wife.
chaciji is manek second wife thats why she treats revati like that!  Edited by Duggukede - 10 years ago