•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Boys v/s Girls is back in D3- basically D3 is going back to where it had started, sans some known faces and including a few new ones. We got a lot of retrospection, flashbacks, reminiscing old memories, this week and the last week in D3. It was nice to see flashes of Sneha's hair and the boat ride, old Swayam saying his epic dialogue "Predictable is boring", made me greedy for more old scenes, yes. 
Wish we had seen Rey remembering Kriya too...
Anyway, so D3 going down memory lane was pleasant in a way, but how is it of any use to the current track? It was nice, but it is proving to be the height of lameness as Swayam and Sharon not even getting a millimeter closer to where they were. They are getting flashbacks, loads of them, but the story is moving nowhere.
And now we are getting a repeat of Boys V/S Girls- maybe the Ganesh Mahotsav will be a repeat of the Dance fest too.
All this looks like an attempt so desperate to recreate the old D3 magic, that it's not even funny. 👎🏼
Edited by bleu98 - 10 years ago
cv majorly lack creativity it seems...no problem with repeating old track in sensible way..but this unintelligent copy paste is annoying n not at all pleasant to watch...coz characters have come long way since initial phase n forcfully making them behave like their old selves is stupid to the core...neither logical nor entertaining...n coming to boys v/s gals, this track has been used umpteenth time n it's totally irritating, especially when in the previous episode you show the whole gang together...😕
i m no more interested in all dis non sense
i just want swaron back together
Originally posted by j_vrushan

cv majorly lack creativity it seems...no problem with repeating old track in sensible way..but this unintelligent copy paste is annoying n not at all pleasant to watch...coz characters have come long way since initial phase n forcfully making them behave like their old selves is stupid to the core...neither logical nor entertaining...n coming to boys v/s gals, this track has been used umpteenth time n it's totally irritating, especially when in the previous episode you show the whole gang together...😕
I have no clue as to what the heck is going on in this show! 😕
It looks like the creatives are unable to come up with any new idea so they are repeating the wonderful old tracks in the most pedestrian fashion possible. 

All the characters are outrageously out of character, especially Sharon. Till yesterday Sharon wasn't even talking to Swayam, today they are happily playing Boys v/s Girls. Sharon is constantly being rude with Aashi and Aashi is hurt and unhappy- and now they are in the same team for Ganesh festival! 
Viewers ko churan samajh ke rakha hai kya! 😡 

And of course Swayam and Sharon have come a long way from the majnu and the diva that they were in 2011. Whatever that could be salvaged of SwaRon after the Adi disaster is also being lost in the repetitiveness.

I sympathise with the actors who put up with such loose scripts on a daily basis. tsk tsk. 😳

CVs if you're out of ideas check out the fan fiction section of IF- you'll get plenty of raw materials- don't serve us this BS anymore. 🤢
Originally posted by j_vrushan

And yes, Boys V/S Girls is f**king annoying. 😡 It's a Cinevistaa thing- jab kuchh dikhane ka na ho- tab Boys V/S Girls chaalu kar do! 
Even in DMG all the interns used to break into random Boys V/S Girls battle all the time.
Originally posted by bleu98

And yes, Boys V/S Girls is f**king annoying. 😡 It's a Cinevistaa thing- jab kuchh dikhane ka na ho- tab Boys V/S Girls chaalu kar do! 
Even in DMG all the interns used to break into random Boys V/S Girls battle all the time.

Ya this idiot fights have lost their charm due to repetition...n I hate even more when they make girls sound so silly n stupid..🤢
Originally posted by bleu98

I have no clue as to what the heck is going on in this show! 😕
It looks like the creatives are unable to come up with any new idea so they are repeating the wonderful old tracks in the most pedestrian fashion possible. 

All the characters are outrageously out of character, especially Sharon. Till yesterday Sharon wasn't even talking to Swayam, today they are happily playing Boys v/s Girls. Sharon is constantly being rude with Aashi and Aashi is hurt and unhappy- and now they are in the same team for Ganesh festival! 
Viewers ko churan samajh ke rakha hai kya! 😡 

And of course Swayam and Sharon have come a long way from the majnu and the diva that they were in 2011. Whatever that could be salvaged of SwaRon after the Adi disaster is also being lost in the repetitiveness.

I sympathise with the actors who put up with such loose scripts on a daily basis. tsk tsk. 😳

CVs if you're out of ideas check out the fan fiction section of IF- you'll get plenty of raw materials- don't serve us this BS anymore. 🤢

Lol..so agree...if writers are more creative n for gods sake cv make gang behaves like normal youngsters ...their emotions have been made a joke ...n random games n fights are getting on nerves