Bade Acche Laggte Hai

future prediction

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
as per ekta show this is an common factor when wife in coma the lea get re married and it will also happen here.. it look negative but it is an fact in ekta land🤢

juhi pati ayega and priya who will be in coma will remain hopeless as pihu hate her mother and want to kill her will play game and juhi pati as per article will be negative and create situation where ram himself will agree to marry juhi dash and wahi hoga priya will come back what else as usual she will be forced to sacrifice nothing more as usual evil pihu and juhi will win and our hope will loose😭😭 the worst part is ram will agree to get married spl reason pihu dash😡

this happens only in ekta series🤢
no kid will ask own dad to remarry when an mother is alive dash like pihu only can do.. once pihu was the reason for raya getting together and today pihu is the reason for raya separation😡😡😡😡😡😡
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aapko eisa kyun lagta hai ki har cheeze ka solution sirf shaadi hai😕
Ram agar juhi ko protect karta hai toh zaroori thodi hai uske liye shaadi karega
I am sure ki jab tak Priya Ram ke paas hai..woh kabhi Juhi se shaadi nahi karega...

shavii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandhyasn

aapko eisa kyun lagta hai ki har cheeze ka solution sirf shaadi hai😕

Ram agar juhi ko protect karta hai toh zaroori thodi hai uske liye shaadi karega
I am sure ki jab tak Priya Ram ke paas hai..woh kabhi Juhi se shaadi nahi karega...

what is need of him to protect😡 wo kud ek dash hain she can brainwash other what is need of protecting hain is she is milk drinking kid😡

priya to paas hokar bhi nahi hain but pihu hain to brainwash ram and make him get married solution nahi worst part hoga  .. because of pihu 😡

har cheez ka solution shaadi nahi hain but it is ekta's land bahut bakwas hi hogaa😡

i wish itna hii positive juhi lagti hain sabko why doesn't she tie rakhi in ram's hand for better😡

dusron ki ghar ko jo cheena chati hain wo dash hi rahegi.. when she can snatch her friend hubby she can stoop low 😡😡😡😡 and  that to in worst way 🤢
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shavii

what is need of him to protect😡 wo kud ek dash hain she can brainwash other what is need of protecting hain is she is milk drinking kid😡

priya to paas hokar bhi nahi hain but pihu hain to brainwash ram and make him get married solution nahi worst part hoga  .. because of pihu 😡

har cheez ka solution shaadi nahi hain but it is ekta's land bahut bakwas hi hogaa😡

i wish itna hii positive juhi lagti hain sabko why doesn't she tie rakhi in ram's hand for better😡

dusron ki ghar ko jo cheena chati hain wo dash hi rahegi.. when she can snatch her friend hubby she can stoop low 😡😡😡😡 and  that to in worst way 🤢

what is dash..muje nahi pata na hi jaanna hai...ek baat bolu...jab aako pata hai ekta eisi hi karti hai toh aap kyun dekh rahi hai...abhi tak tumne jo bhi juhi ke bola hai..abhi tak eisa kuch bhi nahi dhikaya hai..so please kisi ke liye eise matt bolo...aur itna hyper matt hoConfused
shavii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandhyasn

what is dash..muje nahi pata na hi jaanna hai...ek baat bolu...jab aako pata hai ekta eisi hi karti hai toh aap kyun dekh rahi hai...abhi tak tumne jo bhi juhi ke bola hai..abhi tak eisa kuch bhi nahi dhikaya hai..so please kisi ke liye eise matt bolo...aur itna hyper matt ho😕

i am not seeing it but knowing ekta mata i know kya hogaa aaj juhi bahut sweet hogi but kal dikayi uska asli rang aur dikayegi kitna bada dash hain😡😡😡😡   u people are being happy with juhi muje apta hain kal for sure wo bahut bura banegi

i am not hyper if u think juhi is positive be like that but i know she is bad and bad and will remain bad 😡😡😡😡😡  bure insaan keliye bura hi bosakte hainn aap jaise mahan nahi hoon mein😡 jo bad hote hoon dekkar bhi chup rahoon sorry to say that
peeyara thumbnail

i am not seeing it but knowing ekta mata i know kya hogaa aaj juhi bahut sweet hogi but kal dikayi uska asli rang aur dikayegi kitna bada dash hain😡   u people are being happy with juhi muje apta hain kal for sure wo bahut bura banegi

i am not hyper if u think juhi is positive be like that but i know she is bad and bad and will remain bad 😡  bure insaan keliye bura hi bosakte hainn aap jaise mahan nahi hoon mein😡 jo bad hote hoon dekkar bhi chup rahoon sorry to say that

y ru taking things so personally? agar Ram juhi ki help kare toh kya problem, after all humanity bhi koi cheez hai,...jab juhi ne ram aur uske childdren ke liye itna kiya toh cant he protect her ðŸ˜• (i know am ne uski help nhi maangi thi but fir bhi usne help ki cos of priya)
aur ram-juhi ki shaadi kabhi bhi nhi hogi, toh uss cheez ko itni importance kyun dena
shavii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peeyara

y ru taking things so personally? agar Ram juhi ki help kare toh kya problem, after all humanity bhi koi cheez hai,...jab juhi ne ram aur uske childdren ke liye itna kiya toh cant he protect her ðŸ˜• (i know am ne uski help nhi maangi thi but fir bhi usne help ki cos of priya)
aur ram-juhi ki shaadi kabhi bhi nhi hogi, toh uss cheez ko itni importance kyun dena

i am not taking personally but yes why to help her ... ok tell me the person who cannot handle her own life kid hubby come to handle ram and his family why? is she is great no she is having dirty mind covering with her make up for sure... humanity hona chiaye to the person who deserve not for the person who is not deserving it 😡   what is reason she is helping .. why sab ke sab mar gaye nahi naaa... she is comign as an unwanted guest and become permanent🤢 such person are worst person... who try to snatch other person thing...  imp isiliye kyunki pihu has changed ram into her puppet for sure and juhi to already made pihu her loyalty too shaadi to hogi naa 😡  as she is ready to do anything 🤢 and her true colour will come out i am damn sure of it...

what is the reason ram to protect her dusri mard nahi hain duniya mein? nahi because she know she can take priya place and so as become ram wife by hook or crook  helping to naam hain she want to take advantage of some one being ill such person are just dash person🤢 no words even to say 🤢 

i really can't understand why people are fond of juhi😡😡😡😡

u were telling ram helped out of humanity to she will be taking faida for life time 😡 if an self respected person she is she would have left long back but she is dash person isliye sticking around other person hubby taking advantage no word to describe her😡🤢🤢🤢🤢

i really can't understand why people are fond and favoring juhi😲 for sure she will destroy raya using pihu ...

peeyara thumbnail

i am not taking personally but yes why to help her ... ok tell me the person who cannot handle her own life kid hubby come to handle ram and his family why? is she is great no she is having dirty mind covering with her make up for sure... humanity hona chiaye to the person who deserve not for the person who is not deserving it 😡   what is reason she is helping .. why sab ke sab mar gaye nahi naaa... she is comign as an unwanted guest and become permanent🤢 such person are worst person... who try to snatch other person thing...  imp isiliye kyunki pihu has changed ram into her puppet for sure and juhi to already made pihu her loyalty too shaadi to hogi naa 😡  as she is ready to do anything 🤢 and her true colour will come out i am damn sure of it...

what is the reason ram to protect her dusri mard nahi hain duniya mein? nahi because she know she can take priya place and so as become ram wife by hook or crook  helping to naam hain she want to take advantage of some one being ill such person are just dash person🤢 no words even to say 🤢 

we cant judge anyone before hand, it is not good n right also to judge a person even b4 they hv committed sumtnhg bad, her husband may be is not a good guy thats y she hv left him whats wrong in that? see priya ne uski help ki, toh aas token of thanks y cant she help priya's family, even if would hv been in her place toh mai bhi help karti
Edited by peeyara - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peeyara

we cant judge anyone before hand, it is not to judge a person even b4 they hv committed sumtnhg bad, her husband may be is not a good guy thats y she hv left him whats wrong in that? see priya ne uski help ki, toh aas token of thanks y cant she help priya's family, even if would hv been in her place toh mai bhi help karti

help karti to u would have not the kids call u maa common no one soo mahan

she dint do u r telling but i can see wht she has started to doo from long back
have u know her hubby is wrong let him come and we will see who is actually bad...after all she may be pretending also i dont trust even 1 percent juhi because she will remain bad agar nahi hoti kud ki beit ko samalti dusron ki nahii na hi let them call ma snatching priya place😡
i am judging her because i know her real intention.. no one will go and stick after the person helped u... like this.. that too behind that person who is ill and sticking around her husband it is call help ? for help nahi kuch aur baat hainn isliye she is going behind other person hubby if she has gone behind her hubby ab tak she would have gone back to her marriage not eying other person hubby🤢 an good women will not stoop so low to eye on her friend's husband

agar itna shock her to help and stick around why doesn't she tie rakhi on ram's hand but nope she wont as she is pretending and the clouds will move and her real motive will come in front if not today but tom.. as she has already started to use pihu to make ram her's🤢🤢🤢🤢 isliye she is ready to kill her own mom in name of mercy killing which is totally wrong and should be encouraged by any one showing bad thing in society..😡
peeyara thumbnail

help karti to u would have not the kids call u maa common no one soo mahan

she dint do u r telling but i can see wht she has started to doo from long back
have u know her hubby is wrong let him come and we will see who is actually bad...after all she may be pretending also i dont trust even 1 percent juhi because she will remain bad agar nahi hoti kud ki beit ko samalti dusron ki nahii na hi let them call ma snatching priya place😡
i am judging her because i know her real intention.. no one will go and stick after the person helped u... like this.. that too behind that person who is ill and sticking around her husband it is call help ? for help nahi kuch aur baat hainn isliye she is going behind other person hubby if she has gone behind her hubby ab tak she would have gone back to her marriage not eying other person hubby🤢 an good women will not stoop so low to eye on her friend's husband

agar itna shock her to help and stick around why doesn't she tie rakhi on ram's hand but nope she wont as she is pretending and the clouds will move and her real motive will come in front if not today but tom.. as she has already started to use pihu to make ram her's🤢 isliye she is ready to kill her own mom in name of mercy killing which is totally wrong and should be encouraged by any one showing bad thing in society..😡

articles says that juhi husband will play -ve role, right? aap pehle se hi juhi ke liye ek image bana liye apne mind mai, isiliye u r nt trying to think on others line, we shld nt consider every other woman who entr show other than lead as vamp😊
first lets see what she is upto then we can judge her, ye bht galat baat hai kisi ko bina jaane usey judge karna ðŸ˜Š