Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Sci-fi - Space City Sigma/IndradhanushKids - Bikam Aur Betaal, Dada-Dadi Ki Kahaaniyan

Buniyaad, Hum Log, Nukkad, Fauzi, Param Vir Chakra, Circus....ek aur serial thaa jisme Nileema Azim thi (?).

oh man ss those were too good serial... i used to wait for dada dadi ki kahaniya...vikram baital i want to find dvd or something for my daughter..and for me too πŸ˜› lets see next time i go to india i can get those stories... πŸ‘
yes, fauzi was too good so was nukkad..loved that!!
sq174121 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Sana if you read her past comments , you will b like " she is perfect for diffusing a serious debate"πŸ˜† Wait let me MSN ping her and let her read her tarif !!πŸ˜†

heheheheπŸ˜†...yeah i saw JP now...gotta read all the discussions since yesterday now so ill tell ya wat i think of her once im done...

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Sci-fi - Space City Sigma/Indradhanush

Kids - Bikam Aur Betaal, Dada-Dadi Ki Kahaaniyan

Buniyaad, Hum Log, Nukkad, Fauzi, Param Vir Chakra, Circus....ek aur serial thaa jisme Nileema Azim thi (?).

I used to watch a comedy serial on PTV, I really liked it. Naam Yaad nahin aa rahaaa hai uska....there was a family...the husband, the wife, (grown up) beti and betaa...husband office mein hota thaa aur baaki log ghar mein khurafaat karte they, hilarious.πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘wah Rindam and Deepak

there were more shows too like

Saans , Janoon , Shanti , Saaya. and I used to live Chanderkaanta , Shaktimaan and Capt. Viyom ( milind soman starring)

I want to add that I found vids of paki serial " Sun Lena" here in Kahin to hoga forum few months back.It had Rajeev khandelwal and Aamna shriff.I m a die hard fan of Rajeev and I love their jodi. so that serial had my fav actor and jodi. I dont miss any thing related to them. But when I started to watch "sun lena" I couldnt watch it more than 5 minuts , even it had Rajeev,bcz I didnt find it worth watching. I dont know why? may be the lack of interest, story or something else.

on this basis I can also say that All paki serials r not good and intersting. But I'll not say bcz its my personal view and on the basis of one serial I cant make comment at all paki serials which I have never watched.but here people r doing this.

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 17 years ago
Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju- Yeah, I was back home recently and there is a lot of difference in India. Not much nostaligia value left for me.

But Vikram Aur Betaal, I loved Betaal (Sajjan If Im not wrong) was superb. What stories, original and made for such a good watch.

Where are all these actors now? I hardly see any of them. Even that old news reader I used to associate "shudhdh Hindi" and emotionless news reading with- president's granddaughter Salma something was missing on Doordarshan.