Filler episode with chillar party

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Epi was full of chillar party
None of the new generation had charm to elead balh
This only proves that Ram Sakshi will be the leads to the end
Even cvs knew this isiliye precap n promo they gave raya but. Actual epi was filler
Hope atleast tomorrow we will get ram breaking down scene
why is pihu hell bent on telling goodbye to priya...kya raaz hai
this is something unfathomable
lets not talk abt Peehu anymore.. She is turning out to be my anger pills thesedays.. So irritating character. 
and you are right Vennela. All chillar party has not impressed me so far...
Today's epi was a clear picture of what we all want is RaYa RaYa nd RaYa...
These chillar party will not do anything for us..
Very filler episode only the twins n riddhima convo was worth watching... Love the twins...
Originally posted by bystander

why is pihu hell bent on telling goodbye to priya...kya raaz hai
this is something unfathomable

Becausr only priya knows her truth..and going by the conversation they had before they had accident, ididnt see any remorse of what pihu did... and she has no respect or love left for her mom... and she wants priya to go..so that she can live her life in peace after that...without fear of priya ever coming back and reveal her truth..
Originally posted by aritzia

Becausr only priya knows her truth..and going by the conversation they had before they had accident, ididnt see any remorse of what pihu did... and she has no respect or love left for her mom... and she wants priya to go..so that she can live her life in peace after that...without fear of priya ever coming back and reveal her truth..

yes i know that but still wishing for ones own mothers death is something i just cannot digest. Yes Priya may be suffering...but she is alive. Just because her prom night story will be out she cannot wish such things...geez...