Chhan Chhan

Sanaya's new show on Colors - Newsroom

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sanaya Irani's show on Colors TV.

Newsroom is here updating fans on the latest developments of Colors TV bringing shows back to fill in their slots after the 7th season of Big Boss.

The highly promoted show Mrs Pammi Pyarelal will bid adieu in October to get replaced by Sanskaar Darohar Apno Ki Season 2.

The show will supposedly retain the same lead pair and half of the cast will be the same.

Sanaya Irani's new show will launch after Big Boss and supposedly get the 9pm slot if believed.

Get geared for some major news updates in the following days to come.

Sanaya Irani confirmed to us about doing a show with Colors TV.

Newsroom

Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes so happy...hated chanchan...so glad she is getting a better show...cant wait SI...hope the actor is awesome...
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs...This website is quite reliable...
But still will wait for confirmation...
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm.. 9pm time slot again.. Anyway really hope this news is true.. I kind of believe newsroom articles.. Lets wait n see.. Tfs!! 😳
najmaa thumbnail
So before was modern vs Saas bahu with 9pm slot and now love story vs Saas bahu 😆
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! What a news to get on her birthday...she confirmed!! Chhanchhan is not yet over and she already has another show lined up...some sort of record this must be...waiting for more confirmation.
Colors is a popular channel too, but 9pm slot again. 

Hope the PH selects an awesome male lead and take their time conceptualizing and writing an exciting story and script.  
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Sanaya makes the right choice this time.  CC was a disaster right from the start despite big talents like Sanaya and Supriya in the show.  Her new show should have a strong story line and a competent male lead like Barun.  I hope the new production house gives her a good wardrobe and make over.   Sanaya looks too thin on screen these days.  Wishing her all the best for the new show.

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: EternalFrission

yes so happy...hated chanchan...so glad she is getting a better show...cant wait SI...hope the actor is awesome...

I'm happy but I like CC...Yeah she deserves the best
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hopefully they'll pick up a good male lead who can ACT
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: roldc

I hope Sanaya makes the right choice this time.  CC was a disaster right from the start despite big talents like Sanaya and Supriya in the show.  Her new show should have a strong story line and a competent male lead like Barun.  I hope the new production house gives her a good wardrobe and make over.   Sanaya looks too thin on screen these days.  Wishing her all the best for the new show.

I like CC but yeah the execution is poor