Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

well i think MJ is a great lover..nd radha too can be a decent beloved...bt not together! No wayyzz!

Haha. I didn't like MJ Radha falling together. MJ is an all rounder so his fall has to be perfect. Radha has also got nose ring like Tara. Is it coincidence or intentional
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

Haha. I didn't like MJ Radha falling together. MJ is an all rounder so his fall has to be perfect. Radha has also got nose ring like Tara. Is it coincidence or intentional

nose ring disha?! Seriusly?!
Of all the similarities to notice b/w the girls...u noticed nose rings!...well i notice falls nd u notice nose rings..we r one of a kind...high5!!
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

NO they didn't... I'm really happy that somewhere my 6th sense was right... I had a feeling that Radha will get injured while saving MJ/Tara before anyone could know that she was alive... & she'll leave clues for Tara so that she can prove MJ innocent... So I'm happy... vaise bhi ab forum pe kaafi logon ko shaanti ho gayi hogi...๐Ÿ˜†

yaa abhi tak puri tara spoil nahi kiya there is some hope if they take story in good way 

i remember we discussed in previous topic that radha wld come alive and help tara and die hehe 

even i am happy with somehow seeing radha as positive she shld not come in open till end only tara shld know abt her i hope we get to see this tara find abt radha being kidnapped and then saving radha and radha giving clues before she leaves 

tara wld also have major role then and radha entry  wld also be positive in mriara life 

ps i hope that fb article is wrong tara misunderstanding mj radha affair ๐Ÿคข
Edited by angel3142 - 10 years ago
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: misty85

NO they didn't... I'm really happy that somewhere my 6th sense was right... I had a feeling that Radha will get injured while saving MJ/Tara before anyone could know that she was alive... & she'll leave clues for Tara so that she can prove MJ innocent... So I'm happy... vaise bhi ab forum pe kaafi logon ko shaanti ho gayi hogi...๐Ÿ˜†

Mamta ur comments always makes me relaxed so thank u :))
and yes like u said radha is here to help her, ab i bass hope
ke woh help kare and rest leave up to tara๐Ÿ˜†
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: S696_sehreen

Mamta ur comments always makes me relaxed so thank u :))
and yes like u said radha is here to help her, ab i bass hope
ke woh help kare and rest leave up to tara๐Ÿ˜†

yes she always have positive and perfect views for every situation๐Ÿ˜ƒ

even i feel happy always seeing her comments

thanks mamta 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

nose ring disha?! Seriusly?!
Of all the similarities to notice b/w the girls...u noticed nose rings!...well i notice falls nd u notice nose rings..we r one of a kind...high5!!

๐Ÿ˜‰ yeah she did have a nose ring. Humara dyan kaha kaha jaata hai. We crazy peeps.
misty85 thumbnail
Since nobody has opened a new thread I opened it...

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3878695#p99237008