Debate Mansion

Do men always have sex on their mind?

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am sorry if I sound like I am generalising. But I only wanted to discuss it.

Do men always look at women as sex objects? Either to be possessed, protected, handed over to other or used for self?

I have always seen males gazing at females. On roads also even while driving they keep gazing at females, sometimes deliberately slow down their vehicles and drive near the vehicle where female is seated, start honking the horn too much or even start singing or whistling and giggling. At bus stops and railway stations also they seem to pause at sight of a woman and gape at her and deliberately try to brush past her or touch her behind or breasts.
They don't leave anyone! Be it a kid or a teen or a grown woman or even an elderly woman, they seem to divert attention instantly at sight of opposite sex!

Is sex the first thing that comes to men's mind at the sight of a female?

Even in traffic jams I've noticed men always trying to peak into other vehicles and keep looking at women seated in them. At hotels and eateries also these cleaners and waiters particularly keep gazing at females. In taxis also, even if female is accompanied by her family, the pervert driver keeps gazing at the female!

A female may be old, young, little or dark or fair, fat or slim, attractive or less attractive, skimpily dressed or fully clothed - STILL men keep looking at her from head to toe and make odd gestures! 😲

Are men totally sex obsessed? Is it the only thing that comes to their mind at mention of a female?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

definitely not! Men also think about beer and football... 😆
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I actually want to add to that question. What happens to the male sex drive once they hit 40? I know the testosterone levels decrease by some percent every year or so but is he just as sexual ...in the mind?
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting and intriguing questions, Skep!

Well many researchers have contributed that men mostly think more about sex than their female counterparts. But then they do a lot many other activities more like eating , sleeping etc also at a higher proportion in comparisons to females. So,in short , personally I find these stats pretty offensive and pile of BS. 

Sexualization has nothing to do with gender, if you want to analyze how often a human being thinks about sex, than check their emotional orientation towards sexuality in general . There are many factors which contribute towards this frequency. This would perfectly answer your questions, mostly the behavior that you have mentioned happens in South Asia. Now the variable factors there are lack of sex education and  gender sensitization, sexual suppression etc. Men have long been conditioned to view and treat women as a source for procreation, hence reducing status of women as a mere means of pleasure. There is an unhealthy power equation running as well.These are some of the reasons which contribute to this abnormal and creepy male behaviour. But again it has nothing to do with the genetic or biological make. Agree they have a longer libido but it in no certain way it gives men an excuse to show this abhorrent behaviour.

Another, females also think about sex just there range of it as a subject is broader than men.

Skep , I understand your topic and the frustration but the blames lies in our anarchic and patriarchal society who has still not absorbed gender equality as a fact.

@Dex-  Jeez this made me recall biology class years back, well don't they have something called angeopause. They continue to shoot the sperms but the level of testosterone decreases hence in some cases it might become a bit of a bumpy ride. But these hormones are more environmental and lifestyle driven , case in point Simon Cowell and Hugh Hefner! Hence don't read much in that 40 age bar!
Edited by charminggenie - 10 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Studies have found that, on average, a man thinks about sex once every tits seconds! ...😛

Sex is natural...bt sexuality is mind thing, when sex enters in your head, it becomes sexuality...or Repressed, it becomes sexuality...some simply fantasizing about sex because they have repressed it...West people fantasized too much about sex and East has become sexual through repression...that's why playboy magazines, po*nography , blue films , other girly magazines exist in this world..😊

Edited by Vinzy - 10 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not a man. I have no idea. Whatever little I understand about them is that there's a lot less on their minds as compared to women. Give my father his beer and the TV's remote and he doesn't care about who lives or who dies or who's having sex. On the other hand, my mother has an opinion of everything under the sun and even if she doesn't have any time, she'd express it all anyway. ðŸ˜³ So, okay, I'm gonna sit tight and read through what the males around here have in answer to your questions. ðŸ¤“ Edited by epiphany. - 10 years ago
hit_homerun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A bit can be credited to excessive glam- sex in po*n , resulting in unreal fantasies and thinking that a new world awaits a few clothes apart . 
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah, its a great question and topic for the survival of mankind 😆

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hit_homerun

A bit can be credited to excessive glam- sex in po*n , resulting in unreal fantasies and thinking that a new world awaits a few clothes apart . 

where have you been?😊
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinzy

Studies have found that, on average, a man thinks about sex once every tits seconds! ...😛

Sex is natural...bt sexuality is mind thing, when sex enters in your head, it becomes sexuality...or Repressed, it becomes sexuality...some simply fantasizing about sex because they have repressed it...West people fantasized too much about sex and East has become sexual through repression...that's why playboy magazines, po*nography , blue films , other girly magazines exist in this world..😊

absolutely! Men everywhere have sex on their minds. It's got nothing to do with patriarchal or matriarchal society. Show a guy an eligible woman and he'll wonder whether to/ how to/ what if, on the floor, over the counter top, on the couch, on land, by air, or at sea etc...😆 Bottom line, i think we can agree that men think about sex a lot... ok make that a whole lot. 😆 No debate there. 

But the more important question is- should they?😊