APPZART #1 [CLOSED] RR/BI/EMA/Aashlok/SI/JM *Pg147 *24/03 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by xbeyondwordsx

Appy, Congratulations ๐Ÿค— The tags look so so stunning  Beautiful work! I'm so going to request some tags :D 

zoah! ๐Ÿค—
-edited-
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
The second one and the last one - My favourites โค๏ธ
awww ur work is just so amazing 
hope u have many more shops to go...
soon  I'm  going to request some tags :D  
Thank you so much Apz๐Ÿค—!!!!! ...
i know(universal truth) that you are so genius in this art
because you are the creative mindโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
im just a passer by.
Im happy i could help you in any way.
Always here whenever you need!!!

Now to the updates...everything is gorgeous Apz!!!! but here are the stars of the update.!

^ this is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!the flower , the colors you've used , even the fonts are so well blending together...i havent made anything as wonderful as thisโค๏ธ

^oh!! WOW!!! this is fabulous Apzโค๏ธ!!! the shlok in the BG and how well the fonts are used!!!exceptional!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
^this is my favorite!!!! i love everything about it and if i get a chance im gonna steal this style for sure!!!!! This is so perfectly latticed together !!! im just *phangirling*!!!

๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by 18shabbo

Thank you so much Apz๐Ÿค—!!!!! ...
i know(universal truth) that you are so genius in this art
because you are the creative mindโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
im just a passer by.
Im happy i could help you in any way.
Always here whenever you need!!!

Now to the updates...everything is gorgeous Apz!!!! but here are the stars of the update.!

^this is my favorite!!!! i love everything about it and if i get a chance im gonna steal this style for sure!!!!! This is so perfectly latticed together !!! im just *phangirling*!!!

๐Ÿค—

OMG! i am really flattered and honored nabz really... i mean it... i am honestly speechless... and u stealing this? well i have created all these just because of you and seeing your work nabz... thanks once again. and every person needs inspiration and for me to come up with these gifs is only because of you. i might have a creative mind but sometimes you need someone to point that out for you... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

Random Tags

^ This is so amazing!!! That Background 'Shloka' make banner more beautiful n meaningful!!! Really love this style!!

^ Awesome use of Gradient with glitter effect in these 3!! I love last one da most!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
[do not use this tag it was done on request]

^Love this style

If u will PM for update can u plz PM me??๐Ÿ˜ณ I really dunn wanna miss them!!
[do not use this tag it was done on request]
Oh My God!! Appy, you're the best ๐Ÿค— I love the tag so much โค๏ธ It is so so gorgeous <3 Thank you ever so much ๐Ÿค—

Aoo thats amazing ..loved it ..hihi ..one day i ll request also :-D
I meant WAAO ..lol typos in last cmnt sory :-D