why forum is slow ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i think this show is going the best on tv now.

but why forum is slow ?  i was a regular show of the no. 1 show in this forum. but now it is bokwas. and this show is more interesting. so why not this show no. 1 on forum ?

be active here guys
I know the show you are talking about and I fell asleep during the last two episodes and will not watch it anymore from this week!!!!!!

As for this show, no one seems to be interested in watching it!!!!!!

So true, we need to make the forum more active! lol but how? and agreed that this is the most interesting and intriguing show on indian tv right now! cant wait for more episodes!!😊
Hey hey :)

The show's barely a...week old? Give it some time to gain momentum and gain audience, we'll soon be a bustling forum!! In the meanwhile, if you do have any ideas on how to spice up the forum, feel free to contact me!! :)
thats true. But its only week old. Let people realise what they missing out on :)
Agreed, just a week gone by
Character sketches are still raw and many aspects are yet to unfold

We can only judge the show if it fails to live up to expectations of viewers with relevance to its suspense.

Lets give it some more time
An even better idea,
Let the few of us that already are here, make this forum active enough so that the rank it gets next week is noticeable enough!!!

What say??? 😉
Agree bt its jst been a week shw has started it will surely pick up...
Just want to add , the forum is not public also , I mean the link in not updated on main page so that also is one of the reason for less members.
I am sure once the forum becomes public we will have much more members 

Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Just want to add , the forum is not public also , I mean the link in not updated on main page so that also is one of the reason for less members.
I am sure once the forum becomes public we will have much more members 

Of course, lets wait for the rank shoot up next week!!!