Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

"Only if..."

Hi frnds,

I am back... god I have some many storylines in mind but just can't sit and turn them into a ff/ss for you guys... anyways I m trying to bring you another of mine work... (as usual boring๐Ÿ˜‰). Be honest guys and lemme know if you wanna to stop it...

Prologue

Life is an actor that plays multiple roles in different world. In your dream-world it can take various face and like a movie can be rewind or forward as per your wish as you are the creator and director of that world, but in real life where you are just a pawn... life takes up a number of masks but can only move ahead... it's like the creator... the director... the engineer of life forgot to add the mechanism of reverse in the life's car... due to his fault, we people who are now losing the faith in life and are running towards the materialistic things rather than enjoying we are just living life... and somewhere regrets the happenings

which are sometime repairable and sometime not...

sometime life gives you another chance to confess some time not...

and in case of all NOTS we experience the moment where we just ends up saying Only if'...

Let's see how this phrase is relevant to my storyline and if my characters are lucky enough to get a second chance or not...!!!

Chapter 1

Only if... kaash ki maine us din woh nahi maanga hota... kaashh... and that's wat she was able to speak... standing in front of god...

Priyaaa...

The voice of the pandit brought Priya back to real world making her realize that she was again dreaming of that fateful day... She gathered herself and looked up acknowledging the temple's pandit her baba... In last 14 years only he was a person who has never changed... rest all... (u'll come to know ;))

Baba: Priya aaj phir... q apne aapko...

Before he can complete... Priya interrupted him saying

Priya: aur aap kaise hai aur Vikram? Woh thik toh hai na koi phone aaya uska...

Baba: smiled seeing her... trying to change the topic... haan beta who thik hai 1-2 mahina baad aaye ga... tab mil lena pichle 5 saal se nahi mile tum dono... kyunki... And his words trailed off (regretting the words that he spoke)

Priya understood him and said smiled saying kitna time ho gaya na (baba smiled looking at her) iss baar ho saka toh jarur milungi... accha baba ab mai nikalti hu...

Baba (looking towards Priya): kitna badal gayi hai... (turning towards god) ab toh bas kar...  

Priya starts walking towards the house... with her moist eyes looking down on road and rewinding her life until now (arey koi rewind button toh hota nahi hai par mai kar rehi hu...taaki aapko bata saku hua kya... Aur story ko bhi toh aage bada na hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

It's been 14 long years when... 

To be continued... Do post your comments and liking/dislikings, Also hit the like button...

chap 1 - pg 1

chap 2 - pg 3

chap 3 - pg 10

Edited by fan_forever - 9 years ago
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey... Reading your writing after a long long time... Have always read and loved your work... And as always superb start,..looking forward to story... Please update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Nice start but very short to call it an update. Pls try to make it little longer and also pls do post the next part soon.
thanks
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start nd looking interesting story..
Do cont soon..
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice start...
Cont soon
peeyara thumbnail
nice story
continue soon
fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: lpsakshi

mm good but ltl bit๐Ÿ˜•

Hi dear,

Glad u liked it... but  'ltl bit๐Ÿ˜•'... any confusions?

It might be bcoz i m not a very good writer... hope u can bear me and my writings...

fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaparikh1

Hey... Reading your writing after a long long time... Have always read and loved your work... And as always superb start,..looking forward to story... Please update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

Hey dear,

yeah I m back after a long time... glad u love my writings and work...

Glad that you liked this story-line... actually this was brewing in my mind since long time but couldnt...

Next update in few min... hope u'll like it !!!
fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Nice start but very short to call it an update. Pls try to make it little longer and also pls do post the next part soon.
thanks

Thanks a lot dear... yeah it was only a prologue and brief intro... even i love long updates and try to give that but sometimes its just not possible... but will try to increase the length of updates...

next part coming up in few mins
fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulshan1989

intersting continue soon

Hey Tulshan...

next chap in few min... hope u'll like it