OS- The eternal love of a husband- - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

I am back with my weekend OS..and behind this os one and only reason is Riddhi ..(RamPriyarocks)

As she posted the best dialogue of the epi before leap..which inspired me a lot..then her msg about promo..and again she inspired me to write something.

And more over  I wanna confess something .. I wanted to write something on her birthday 31st aug ,badly wanted ..but stuck in some projects that I could not do it ..so

This one is for u Ridhi ..my choti..belated birthday gift for u

Love u ..love u very much .

Now moving to the update ..i don't know I am going to justice or not ..but just a try to portray a lover's love,a husband's care and a father's craving for his wife's presence in his life ..

With the help of precap,promo and my imagination.

Scene started when Ram entered  the hospital room..where his wife rather his life is lying unconsciously, his heart is broken to see his wife in this state who was used to be a hitler on him..all time  kept busy herself doing this and that only but now  for  long 7 years she is kept herself  in a bed ,in a room..without knowing the surroundings, their daughters ..even not about her Mr.Kapoor..which is really an unusual ..as whenever they fought still she asked about his where about  with the help of their media  princess ,their rockstar..but now she is lying ..as a figure of stone..which  breaks ram's heart into several pieces but though he founds her the most beautiful woman in the world,the best creation of god as an artist, as he loved,  loves and will love her soul..not her physic ..and this beautiful words took him to the memory land of his and his daughter Peehu's first meeting .when Peehu used this word to describe her smart mother ..who was feeling proud to be like her at her only age 5..though ram does not know the reason behind the actual accident of 7 years back..,the reason behind Priya's condition..but blame himself for that only coz his decision to go London..which was also not succeed ..may be his love towards Priya did not support to do that ..did not support for  a long distance, physically ..but now  they r living like that ..though he knows in their mind. in their heart ..they r together,, as a true soul mate..but this state of Priya breaks him..

every time he try to control himself  but failed to do so..showing the image of Priya ,and for the sake of his life every time he tried to cheer her up ..to back her in his life ..again he wants to  be a selfish this time ..as he needs her ..needs her like hell ..this is his seven years daily routine ..

ram trying to forget his all worries and all sorrows ..composed himself on a tool beside Priya's bed and take her hand on his..and said

sath saal hogaya yaar ..kab tak soyogi aisa?

Suruyat me tum mere kharate k wajai se so nehi pati thi

Us chiz ki saaza de rehi ho kya?

Dekho agar tum mere patience test out kar rehi  ho na  tum bhul hi jao ..

Kyunki main kabhi nehi harne wala

I can go on like this as long as u on..

So why Priya why r doing this to me,to us..

Phirse wo hi.priya 5 saal mujhe tadpane k liye kya kam nehi tha tumhare liye

Bg started

ek pal kahi baar kitna kuch ho jata hai ek pal me

Ram was lost in their memory of 23 years back ..celebration of 40 years of KI and all after incident Priya's jail..and also her accident news..

Kitna khuch kehna chahte hai hum

Nehi keh pate hai..

Again his mind took him on the day when Priya tried to understand her point of view for 5 years separation after ram's consciousness ..this time when ram first saw her in the room alone he  wanted to hug her ..wanted to tell her about his restlessness, his miserable  life without her ,just wanted to confess his love towards her again and again..but his ego stopped him that time..he felt like  a cheated person..who was cheated by his own soul..

Which was hurt him more ..

Kitna kuch karna chahte hai hum

Nehi kar pate hai ..

This time he remembered a sweet planning of him..which was left undone.

That day when he planned a role playing of viraj ..and mallika with his own wife to cherish their love life like a teenager again..to feel their life  of marriage as a beginner .

He planned a candle light dinner..in the room with soft music ..a romantic dance with Priya ,and  badly wanted to share some moments with Priya only not like as  his Princess's mother ..like his queen of heart .

Which is not at all a physical need its all about a promise that whatever happen I am  there for u  we r there ..for each other .

Jindegi hum he wo ek pal deti hai ..par hum use gawa dete hai ..

His mind becomes  a totally control freak on him..

Again it takes him ..to the incident when Priya confessed her insecurity to being a single parents  to handle their four children..without any hesitation she uttered that she missed him..she missed her husband, his companionship as father ..as huband,, as a life partner

But after that day ..ram became also a busy ..

Aur phir us pal k laut ne ka intezar karte hai

The past incident haunted ram..may be he is partly responsible for Priya s present condition..when Priya wanted to confess her past life towards their daughter Ram stopped her ..but it was not intentional as Ram did not want any one pointed out Priya s fault in this case ,Peehu is their daughter..their own flesh ..but Priya is his soul..so no one has the right to fingered out on her

Par jindegi to aage bad jate hai

Yes life moves on..it does not think about any one ..it does not wait fo any one ..that's the reason he  was still alive on those 5 years and now these 7 years ..when he can see Priya's unconscious body  in front of him.

Aur us pal ka  pata hi nehi chalta

Kaun janta hai wo lautega ya nehi.

Ram wants Priya back..still now he has the hope of Priya's return..as she promised him..she will not go any where leaving him alone..she kept her Promise long before ..after 5 years she  returned  back ..ram  hopes for the best this time also..he is over confident about his love towards Priya ..that no one was able to snatch Priya from him..not even god..the almighty  had to give her back in his life after the long 5 years when he did not even  no her where about ..and this time he is pity much sure about her return coz he can see Priya's breath..her chest's up and down which single moves prove that in her every bit Ram is there ..and when RAM is alive that's mean Priya is also exists..its just a matter of time of her returning ..

Ram took out two bangles and said

Priya ye maine Riddhima k liye humare ridszy k liye chose ki..tum bhi dekhlo..u know me na..that I am is too bad in this matter ..tumhare liye  thik tara ek ring bhi choose nehi kar paya tha main..

Aur is mamle me tumhari choice to achi ho gi hi..

And kept these on her hand that she can touch those and feel it ..

Aacha hayna Priya?

Dekho aab to tumhare Princess bhi bade hogaye hai ..

Uski shadi bhi to karani haina ..ladka to tumhe choose karna hai .Priya as u r right person in this matter too..kyunki tum to mujhe choose ki thi and look I am the best husband..wo kya kehti thi tum main hu tumhare fav husband

Ram's eyes started to moist ..he is just trying to lighten his mood and her's too as he knows Priya cant bear his sorrow ..whatever it happens to her..she just wants to see her husband's happiness..and in this condition ram does not want to hurt her ..never he wanted to hurt her .

Priya tumhare is favourite husband k liye wapas aa jao plz..aur nehi se sakta main..yaad hain, Dubai se laut ne k baad main hi tumhe bataya tha k aab 5 saal u have to live without Peehu..u know me na ..better than myself.. I did not mean at all..so why r u doing this Priya with me ..7 saal hogaya hai..aap to aajao plz..

Pata hai Priya Mayra or pari bhi badi hogayi hai..Mayra is just like u Priya ,business  chodkar sab kuch tumhari tarah hai ..waise hitler wali attitude.aur kuch samjhane k time me patience lekar samjhana...aur tumhari tarah messi rehna...and Pari , wo to cut to  cut meri tarah hai..

Aloo paratha khane se start karke meri tarah Golu ban jana hitler behen k samne .. padayi me bhi achi hai sab..

In dono bhi badi ho chuki hai Priya ..

Thank u Priya for giving me three lovely daughters ..they are really princess's in true sense .. main to meri ek behen ki kanyadan nehi kar paya tha  but u give the right to do it three times..I am blessed to have u in my life ..aur mat tadpao na priya Plz come back..now I need u Priya ..gharme sab juhi samalte he..as she promised u...but tumhare is Mr.Kapoor ko samalne k liye sirf tum hi ho na..

Aajao yaar ..i need u ..need u very badly Priya ..need ur presence in my every moment ..now ..i promise u after ur return I will not go office for once ..all time will be  for u and u only..plz come back darling ..and stand straight . bending towards Priya's forehead and kissed there ..

But when he was just move back ward he saw  little amount of water on Priya's  corner  of eyes, first he thought it was also his imagination but when he moved his hand forward to check..yes it  is not his imagination more ..the corner side of her beautiful  eyes which expressed all her feelings via it when it was opened..now it also expressed her feelings in its closed state ..that means  Priya heard his each and every spoken words..which reciprocate her feelings too..which indicates that Priya can listen his words ..it is enough to show ram  the ray of hope ..the door of  their new beginning again in their love life with their togetherness..where only one soul nad one heart can be found in two bodies..

Tada

Bye bye ..plz comments ..i am craving for this only..

Edited by BALHLOVER - 10 years ago
emotional update yaar...
bechare ram babu ke sath hame bhi rula diya..
ram ko priya ki jarurt hai ...
aur hame raya ki...
hope priya jaldi theek ho..
aur ram ko uski hitler priya mile jaaye..
thanks for the lovely update jaanu🤗Edited by Mini1991 - 10 years ago
just cant say any words a biiiggg hhhuuuggg
Originally posted by lpsakshi

just cant say any words a biiiggg hhhuuuggg
 thank u  
its  a lot to me dear 
thank u very much 
A silver lining ray of hope n never fading memories.
All fb scenes were perfectly blended with the dialogue.
Kitna mushkil haina kitnI guts aur himmat chahiye hota hai jab apne kisi ko apne saamne bejaaan paate hai. Wo harpal Jo kuch na sunne ka na kehne na kuch karne ka guilt har wo incident yaad dila deta hai. Ram n priya ki to baat hi bahot khaas rishta bahot khoobsurat hai. Kisi bhi condition mein ek dusre ki dil ki dhdkan samjhte hai. Body give up kiya ehsaas kisi bhi roop bahar aa hi jaata hai.
Ram k housle buland , ummeed mazboot hai par ab aur intzaar kiya nahi ja sakta . Beautiful sanju grt job.
it was very beautifully written
can feel the pain of ram for priya
thanx for the pm 
Originally posted by Mini1991

emotional update yaar...
bechare ram babu ke sath hame bhi rula diya..
ram ko priya ki jarurt hai ...
aur hame raya ki...
hope priya jaldi theek ho..
aur ram ko uski hitler priya mile jaaye..
thanks for the lovely update jaanu🤗

haaaw jaanu tujhe thori na main rulana chahti thi 
par kya karu 
meri hal bhi aisa hi hai 
hmm aab sab CV k hat me hai na 
Originally posted by bpatil3

A silver lining ray of hope n never fading memories.
All fb scenes were perfectly blended with the dialogue.
Kitna mushkil haina kitnI guts aur himmat chahiye hota hai jab apne kisi ko apne saamne bejaaan paate hai. Wo harpal Jo kuch na sunne ka na kehne na kuch karne ka guilt har wo incident yaad dila deta hai. Ram n priya ki to baat hi bahot khaas rishta bahot khoobsurat hai. Kisi bhi condition mein ek dusre ki dil ki dhdkan samjhte hai. Body give up kiya ehsaas kisi bhi roop bahar aa hi jaata hai.
Ram k housle buland , ummeed mazboot hai par ab aur intzaar kiya nahi ja sakta . Beautiful sanju grt job.

hello darling 
sachi me yaar  jo maine dikhayi ..wo sab main chahti thi kabhi ho jaye  
kabhi bhi RAM priya ko  aapne pyar jk bade me  insecurity k bade me 
bataye 
real life me bhi aisa hota hai ...
sochte hai bohut time hai baad me karlenge 
but wo pal aur wapas nehi aate hai 

Originally posted by krunalidivecha

very touche update😭
thank u dear 
thank u  very much