for BALH DEV team-Why this injustic with FF/OS thread writers on BALH

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
guys i want to raise one most important topic from last some time i m seeing 2 writers creation one of Saraas di's tumko dekha toh & sorry other one's name i forgot (b'coz before i can ead thead got deleted) both traedfs r got deleted not just that but person's account also deleted why this is happining i want this answer from our DEV TEAM that why this injustic is happining with writers & readers of this forum even i read on forum that some FF writers r facing insulte & humilation by some people on forum why this all things r happining i m really sad that some people r trying to break our lovely BALH family & i want BALH DEV team to take some action on this along with answering us why thouse threads got deleted from BALH Forum...
i m sorry if my words hurt anyone but really i m verty angry with happining on BALH forum this days...
Edited by leena04 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shavii

what thread got deleted😲

saras di Tumko dekha toh thread got deleted just now i m so sad it was such beutiful story yaar even her acct to deleted...
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leena04

saras di Tumko dekha toh thread got deleted just now i m so sad it was such beutiful story yaar even her acct to deleted...

what why?😲
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shavii

what why?😲

i don't know & that is what i m asking to BALH DEV team as being DEV team member this right is only belongs to them to move/marge/deleted any BALH forum topic so i m asking to them why this happen...
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i don't know & that is what i m asking to BALH DEV team as being DEV team member this right is only belongs to them to move/marge/deleted any BALH forum topic so i m asking to them why this happen...

i am wondering why how can such thing happen? all of sudden?
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was also wondering why this is happening..few days back also one FF thread got deleted now Saras ji's thread also..but her account also i didnt knew.. 😲
This is wrong...plz do something DT
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

I was also wondering why this is happening..few days back also one FF thread got deleted now Saras ji's thread also..but her account also i didnt knew.. 😲
This is wrong...plz do something DT

yes her acct to deleted just saw showing 404 this pag is deleted yaar if u have any other contect with her plz ask her to post it again ...
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes her acct to deleted just saw showing 404 this pag is deleted yaar if u have any other contect with her plz ask her to post it again ...

😲 Ok..
I dont have but sanju knows her nd she has so will talk to her...
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ya. This tread is no more now in IF.. She is new to this forum and such action demoralised members enthusiam. IF should inform members before deleting their a/c and thread..
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

😲 Ok..
I dont have but sanju knows her nd she has so will talk to her...

oghhh thanks dear for this help would love to see her again here...