Ek Boond Ishq

Any guesses ???

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Can anyone guess the reason of papaji's determination to get MJ married.
All the usual soap reasons are failing here..
first things that came to almost every ones minds is the kundali clause which stand nullified here as papaji's didn't even for once asked for kundali.
secondly I am absolutely sure the law is same for married and unmarried people, how marriage will save him is totally out of my understanding.
Does any one know about some law which states that newly married men can't be hanged 😕
me out of options here,what do you think might be the reason.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It could be that she becomes an alibi...though the marriage has taken place in a prison...they can say they were together when the murder/rape happened.

Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good question! The motive has not been revealed yet..hope it is worthwhile and not some totally dumb excuse of a plot clunk!
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think this is probable but can it be that the rape and murder is of a man??

And they need to get him married to prove that he is straight!!!!!!

Maybe the rape is done by Kalavati!!!!!!

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

I don't think this is probable but can it be that the rape and murder is of a man??

Gosh! That'll be too scary for Indian TV
🤬

though sounds logical 😆
sweet104 thumbnail

I have a feeling you maybe right! Kalavati is supposed to be mrityunjay's tauji is he not? maybe mrityunjay who adores his tauji saw the Kalavati side to him, and maybe its not as simple as rape and murder, maybe kalavati was involved with a man, who tried to blackmail him tried to say he raped him, and then kalavati in anger killed him, and mrityunjay saw it, and was in shock hence was caught by the police, classic case of the wrong person being at the wrong place at the wrong time!! hence mrityunjay is in such a turmoil, and doesn't want to get his tauji in trouble, because its such a big secret!! poor mrityunjay! 😭 
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how about they want a heir. and by showing the baby they could get him pardoned. i also have a feeling that the whole prisoner thing might be a cover up for something kalavati did
girlTalks thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣
girlTalks thumbnail
Ok, I came up with one more random guess
MJ loved some girl and some one else raped her and MJ killed him and the girl killed herself but then again how his marriage will save him ðŸ˜•
Guess we will have to adopt the age old and tried and tested policy of  wait   and watch ðŸ˜Ž
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We may get clarity after few more episodes ,is there any rule that they can get married in the jail?