Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: FIZK6

In the promo Tara gets married to Mrit in jail.
Neel could be the lookalike who actually committed the rape and murder and Mrit was framed for it.

good thought👏
thrilling...scary...twisted...like a psychological thriller😕
ryanreynolds thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I'm really confused...mrityunjay and Tara are already married right? Then how should neel sit in the mandap? That'd be like Tara doesn't know who she got married to!!
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ryanreynolds

Okay I'm really confused...mrityunjay and Tara are already married right? Then how should neel sit in the mandap? That'd be like Tara doesn't know who she got married to!!

I am sorry but this is an old thread when the show strated so we didn't know much about the characters and it was said virafs character name is neel and MJ so we assumed maybe its a double role but now we know neel is MJ's nickname and chhavi also confirmed that he is not playing a double role.
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its an old interview. by Neil he means "the one Tara used to call her friend, one with the ponytale" by MJ avtar he means his "balon ki dukan" look😆
P.S: If U watch all his intvs U will understand he is expert in joking😆
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay let me make this clear to everyone!!!!!

Mrityunjay has never been called Neil in the show, not even when Tara used to meet him at the stables!!!!!

He has only been called Neil in articles and SBS and we cannot count that as canon!!!!!

The only time the name Neil has appeared in the show is in the flashbacks of Radha where she says "Neil tasveerein jhoot bolti hai" and we cannot be sure who she is referring to!!!!

ryanreynolds thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Okay let me make this clear to everyone!!!!!

Mrityunjay has never been called Neil in the show, not even when Tara used to meet him at the stables!!!!!

He has only been called Neil in articles and SBS and we cannot count that as canon!!!!!

The only time the name Neil has appeared in the show is in the flashbacks of Radha where she says "Neil tasveerein jhoot bolti hai" and we cannot be sure who she is referring to!!!!

So there is a possibility of twins being there!! Neil might be the twin and Radha s friend!! Well that clears Tara s path;-);-)
TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So there is a possibility of twins being there!! Neil might be the twin and Radha s friend!! Well that clears Tara s path;-);-)

thanks for clearing the misunderstanding..
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The possibility of twins seem less now!!!!!