Spoiler abt viraf's character

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone
So before u go ahead I will warn u about the spoiler

So I was checking some of viraf s interview (new ones r there forEBI). In one them for Telly tadka they asked about virafs character and said the name neel so viraf told that he is now seen in jay s character and neel is a character who is looks likehim (something lyk that). I was wondering if Neel is JAy's twin bro or something I mean I don't how the marriage will take place since jay is in jail and the wedding preparations are already on. I was thinking maybe neel will come and sit in the mandap in place of jay I don't know it's really confusing
What do think guys??
In the promo Tara gets married to Mrit in jail.
Neel could be the lookalike who actually committed the rape and murder and Mrit was framed for it.

wait. what?!? he's playing a double role in the show? wow, that's news for me. wasn't expecting this. 
@FIZK6 I think u r right neel could have committed the crime but jay is getting punishedEdited by Dilsha - 10 years ago
I read on tellychakar and some other site that viraf play a sweet guy named neel but turns into mrityunjay(cant remember the exact sentence)but everyone is calling him mrityunjay then what is the deal about two names
Viraf claims to play the roles of Neel and Mrutyunjay in the show. Neel would be the person who will face unfortunate circumstances and be jailed and would play Mrutyunjay after absconding from confinement.

This frm Internet
Originally posted by prc_fan1

wait. what?!? he's playing a double role in the show? wow, that's news for me. wasn't expecting this. 

check his new int...he says there.,.,i m excitted...😛
See the shw jst started viraf clearly said he is playing double role...but any way lets see...
might be radha used to know mj as neel. only she called mj by that name, saw in some of mj flash back.
This is an old thread... dont drag old posts pls...