Posted: 10 years ago
Dear Friends 
First congratulations to all of you for joining this forum and  wanting to be a part of the journey of 
Ek Boond Ishq.

I am Saba and I have been waiting for Viraf's show for like ages.

Ok, I am sorry I always manage to move away from the topic but let's get back to my real intentions and that is to give my views and share yours on the leads of the show.

let's start with Tara (ladies first πŸ˜‰)
She is loud,bold,fearless,brash, crude and fully blown version of typical tomboy.
I am unable to remember the last time somebody even tried to play such a character in telly or in movies.
I have to give to Chavi for playing the character with such conviction.
She is super good when she goes into tomboyish mode.She is even better in emotional scenes with her Ma.The only shortcoming I can see as of now is when she tries to be funny  and mouths her takiya kalam of life main... 
All I can is  she needs to practice it more.
I also like the way they have chosen her clothes(she is least interested to look beautiful, goes with her character)her hair flying every where (again careless attitude)
This hair style totally creeps me out and  I am totally against such hair style but at least in case of Tara it is justified.
Also I have to mention yesterday's dance. She was fabulous in that tapori dance (seeti maaro)πŸ‘
The scene where her stall was pulled down, the scene where she convinces thakur J to select her, the scene where she gets scared and pours her heart out to her mom, I say all of them were really good  and I am really hoping that she will overcome her shortcomings very soon.

Let's move on to second lead
Mrityunjay shekhawat Singh(really hoping that i got it correct)
The guy is accused of rape and murder.He is angry  at himself and the world.He is troubled, frustrated , hopeless , doesn't want to live , doesn't care about himself, about his dad or rest of the family(at least now) but the one thing he still seems to 
have is oodles of attitude and he had made clear that he wont take any s* from any one and wont be treated as s*.
I really hope that they show some substantial reason for his anger, for his inner turmoil and don't disappoint us with some last minute useless crap.
I don't know if it is deliberate attempt from makers or it is the demand of the story that they are showing him so less on the screen.πŸ˜•
But viraf is giving his best in what ever screen time he is getting.Did you guys notice the pain and the agony in his eyes when he was lying beside his broken house.Did you guys notice the dedication and concentration with which he was building the house.
Viraf patel is topnotch in every scene.πŸ‘πŸ‘

and now last but not the least and my personal favorite (apni kalavati)
first  πŸ‘for vishwajeet pradhan for taking up this challenge and playing this character with so much credibility and conviction.
Take a bow Mr pradhan for being so brave.
Kalavati has scared me out of wits, she had befuddled me, she has amazed , she has bowled me over, me in just three scenes , wow , can he get any better.
I am so so  interested to see her male alter ego and want to see how he plays that part and hides his secret identity. 
really very very high expectations here.

EBI is a story of these three characters whose paths are interwoven by fate.The show seems interesting and  intriguing with some super talented people on board.
The first few episode have been successful in raising my interest levels and keeping me hooked to the show.
Let's hope the show keeps up the hype.

Allright folks, thats it ..
itne paisa main itna hi milega ...πŸ˜†

please be kind enough to leave your comments even if you guys don't agree and don't forget to press the like button if you liked the post.
nicely described !!! loved the characters and the story looks promising lets just wait and watch!!
I liked the episodes so far and the story seems to be power packed with full of twists and the entire star cast is brilliant...specially Viraf as he adds freshness to the show with his masculine charisma!!!
Originally posted by disco_diva

nicely described !!! loved the characters and the story looks promising lets just wait and watch!!
Thanks πŸ€—
I agree , story definitely is promising and very interesting.Lots of questions hanging and I am really hoping the answers are worth the wait πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by deeps_321

I liked the episodes so far and the story seems to be power packed with full of twists and the entire star cast is brilliant...specially Viraf as he adds freshness to the show with his masculine charisma!!!

couldn't have said better , such a major shift for Viraf from super cute  shiv to troubled MJ and he has beautifully molded into the character already.
I have huge expectations from the show  and I am really hoping they don't disappoint any of us😳
P.S: Please some body open an AT for Viraf