Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with every word u said...now i only have to say this- viraf! He is cute, smoking hot, handsome, charismatic, charming,vulnerable,confident,awesome and super sexy!(you are free to add ur own adjectives here)
the story looks really promising and i cant wait to see whats going to happen next 
Wow ! Thanks for the short n quick character sketch , it is very helpful . 
Wow! Very well written! 👏 As if i'm reading my own mind! 😛

I came here for Viraf. Couldn't wait to see what he was gonna offer after Shiv Desraj and Aditya Merchant! And definitely he didn't disappoint me eventhough he got minimum screen space in these four days.. Wat a performer he is! ❤️

I had seen glimpses of Vishwajeet Pradhan in his previous show.. So was very well aware of his acting skills but he really really surprised me here! It takes a lot to get into such complex character! 👏 He is just superb! Kalawati always scares me whenever she is on screen! Today i even felt bad for her when she was complaining why wasn't she born as a woman only! And da very next moment she is back to her scary self! Class act by Mr Pradhan 👏

Edited by Charu21 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

couldn't have said better , such a major shift for Viraf from super cute  shiv to troubled MJ and he has beautifully molded into the character already.
I have huge expectations from the show  and I am really hoping they don't disappoint any of us😳
P.S: Please some body open an AT for Viraf 

Yes please!!! Embarrassed I guess we gotta take mod's permission for that but some body, please do that na!! Embarrassed