Just wait until Nandu finds out - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Nandu is selfish and will have issues with Tara for finding a big catch.

This will sour relations between the two. Aditya will pose as Tara's husband for the sake of his brother in front of Aradhna, Bunty etc.

But it won't be right away that nandu will get to know that Aditya belongs to the same family Tara is married into.

It will be like a hide and seek game for some time.

Originally posted by paljay

It seems Aditya knows that Nandu is related to Tara, he must have seen the video taken by someone.

Are you referring to the pics his mom showed his dad??  There is a possiblity he could have come across them but I don't know if he saw them or not, but from the brief convo he had with Nandu it doesn't seem like he's in a huge hurry to marry anyway yet...
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I see Nandu, is also drama queen in this serial. Aditiya mother and her will get along fabulously.

Do you think it would be a issue now that Aditiya dumb her.

The girl is such a loser, screaming at her mom for worrying about Tara. The girl sneaks out of the house, takes her sister money and pretends she's rich, how is her mom to know she's dating let alone dumbed

Yes she is quite self-involved unlike her sister Tara.  I didn't like how she yelled at her mom either.  I mean, whose mom wouldn't be worried in a situation such as the one she found herself in?  And yes, I agree her mom has no idea as to her emotional status at the time as she has no clue about Aditiya or the possibility that she was just dumped by him.
Originally posted by sarunarshi72

love ur points made. I think that adi is going to pretend to be tara's husband in front of her family and that will be the best part. Nandini's reaction is what im waiting for

That could possibly be as it looks like Tara's mom was assuming that Aditya was the prospective groom too when she saw father and son in the mundir.  Although they can also say he's absent as he's gone abroad and will be gone for a while...

And yes, I am with you to as I'm dying to see both Nandu find out that Aditya is Tara's BIL and for Aditya to find out that she's not rich like she's been lying about being.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by ...Mithuz...

The truth always comes some or the other way.
Nandu was selfish till now.

But I think Aditya's love is Pure

Yet, the innocent sweet fellow is going to be hurt๐Ÿ˜”

@bold:  so true!!!!
Originally posted by ddFan2012

Nandu is selfish and will have issues with Tara for finding a big catch.

This will sour relations between the two. Aditya will pose as Tara's husband for the sake of his brother in front of Aradhna, Bunty etc.

But it won't be right away that nandu will get to know that Aditya belongs to the same family Tara is married into.

It will be like a hide and seek game for some time.

True she is very selfish and will be jealous of her younger sister.  When she first found out she was okay with the news as she figured her catch was even bigger but if the relationship between Aditya and Nandu does go south then I can definitely see this causing problems for the two of them (Tara & Nandu that is).

Don't know how long it will take for the truth to come out but I don't mind waiting a little while๐Ÿ˜†
Adi's reaction will b really intresting as he is against the mrge with the poor girl 
there may be a break up between nandu and adi i think becoz there is one more char in the show which dint enter still and in one of the interviews she said she will be paired with youngest son 
Its like a web more u try to probe more u try to get entangled..new promo says tara trying to enter the room where kalavathy stays...someone says u cant enter infact no one has permission to go