Punjabi Channel

~End of Task 6~ Task 6

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Well Hello There! 

5 days ago, it was a sad fact the The Punjabi Channel was one of IF's most inactive threads πŸ˜­
And now 5 days later; well, we are giving competition to quite a few forums on IF!

In fact all the topics our forum has made have a pink envelope next to them...which is meant to be a good thing. Right?

Our Intro Thread is on Thread Number 2), that even in just 5 days!

We, The Perfect Punjabi's, were told to make our thread active. Before meeting any of you this was another one of the many rounds we participated in. 
But now; it's safe to say its much more than that! 

For the other rounds it was true that our team hoped for best marks, but for this round marks is the last thing we care about! 

The friendships, bonding and knowledge have made our team forget that this was in fact a competition. πŸ˜†

So, to all you crazy Punjabi's; we, The Perfect Punjabi's, want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for coming to the forum and making it so active! 

Though this is the last day of Task 6 we do hope to see you all coming into the forum to meet us! 

Unfortunately, due to us, The Perfect Punjabis, having one more round to complete for the next few days our access to the threads will be limited as we will be focusing on the task in hand πŸ˜­

Ok thats it...my bak bak finished πŸ˜³

https://i.imgur.com/nC8o0C9.gif
Edited by Stunning_Sarun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
So I am about to write a very senti post, tissues tayarr rakna
My life before you was...aaahh screw this.
I can't be emotional to save my life πŸ€£

But yes, I do want to thank you all for coming to our forum. I really do! 
I have met so many people here that I am going to force to be my freinds forever on IF...they know who they are. 

Bani- everyone meet my long lost twin! I love you soul sissy! Your amazing...which is not shocking since your exactly like me πŸ€£ β€οΈ

Lolwa (guess karo people- kaun hai yeh?)- Tere bare me kya bolu πŸ˜³ Your obsession with the LOL emoticon at first had me worried about you but now your one of my fav people to spam threads with! Even if you do always insult my PERFECT Hinidi πŸ˜‘

Amit- Even though you did lie to me about having a girlfriend who you would have to leave because of parents, which nearly made me cry, (like seriously dude- Ishqzaada ki story copy ki te tumne. Filmy kai ka!) your an awesome buddy. πŸ€£ 

Bahri Behnwa (she knows who she is!) - My old sissy!! Best big sister ever β€οΈ Love you!!!

And then there is Simar, Niki, .Boss. and Upasana, Pooja- who I talked to in several threads!!! 
I know I didn't talk to everyone on the forum and I'm horribubble for that- but remember that still love you πŸ˜³

Love you all!!! ❀️

But biggest thank you goes to my team! Shivani, Hrideyy, Vibha,and even though he is the Mr. India of our team Sid!!!
You all are the best team ever; and I don't know about other forums but I wouldn't want anyone else in my team other than you guys πŸ€—
These people have been dealing with me for more than a month- mehne to forum pe logo ko 5 days me pagal kar ke rakdiya hai πŸ€£ No but out of all seriousness, you guys are the best! We all work together really well and I love every single one of you! 

Big thank you to Jot!!! Jot- you are the most awesomest captain ever!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! And I am so glad that we have you as our captain; and even though this may sound baised I know that we couldn't get a better captain than you!!! β€οΈ

Wow- that was LONG to say the least.  There should be a limit to how much I can write...otherwise my bak bak can give competition to Lolwa's πŸ€£

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES!
Avni..We'll need your Reswa for the threads πŸ˜†
flirtatious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Hunter--

wow nice post ..

MEHNE ITNA SAB KUCH LIKA HAI AND THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!! It took me 1/2 hour to write this- kuch aur to like. 
Like- Aww avani you are so sweet. Or how you love our forum. 
AND ALL YOU WRITE IS NICE POST πŸ˜‘

Nobody cares about hard work now a days πŸ₯±
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

MEHNE ITNA SAB KUCH LIKA HAI AND THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!! It took me 1/2 hour to write this- kuch aur to like. 

awwhh chil chill ..
thoda time de πŸ˜† actually im feeling lazy now πŸ₯±
flirtatious. thumbnail
Haww- chill my foot. Ek ganta mil raha hia. then you better write an amazing response on how amazing I am!
OK!!!!!! πŸ€£
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

🀣
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
le mera reply :

Thanks for ur sweets words ,and yaa i really liked the movie IssQzaade ...aur aise hi ani rem kahani bana chata hu jo sabko yaad rahe ..coz  yar mai maaza nahi aata jab tak usme twist naa ho πŸ˜‰  aur vo ladki sayad mujhe mill gayi hai ... 

and thanks for ur kind words ..ur also a very nice buddy of mine ..and a very sweet person ..i hoope u get ur rajkumar soon ...jis se u wont be alone ...
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So, to all you crazy Punjabi's; we, The Perfect Punjabi's, want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for coming to the forum and making it so active! 

@red...fateecher y is this so small😑😑😑

flirtatious. thumbnail

Thats ALL You have to say- thats it. Itnah sab kuch likha tha mehne!!! πŸ˜­
Dosti katham Lolwa aur Amit!!!