Jayraj Singh, not so noble? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

So we see Jayraj Singh visiting the temple and doing the charity in his mother's name, distributing the clothes among the poor and seeking their blessings gladly. He seems to inspire Aditya and Tara's mother and is definitely in her good books even though she's still sceptical about the whole marriage ordeal.

But does it all matter, when he's hiding the truth about his son from Tara's family? He didn't reveal an ounce of Mrityunjay's present situation to Tara's family and is going around expectantly finding a suitable bride for his imprisoned son. 🤔 Ofcourse it would be impossible to find a bride if he reveals that but it would be known to the family at the time of wedding or at some point of time. Would it really be fair to Tara and her family that he's using their financial problems as an excuse to settle his son? Isn't he betraying them for his own benefit or whatever reason he's so adamant on getting Jay married ASAP. He seems very guilt- free and joyous about it when he's hiding an important aspect of Jay's life which is important for Tara to know and might change the course of life. 

Everyone seems to have skeletons in their closets. ðŸ˜† I wonder when he's going to tell this about to Tara and the family. Hopefully before the marriage, because we wouldn't want Tara to faint or even more amusing, yelling and abusing Jay in her typical crass manner at their wedding time during the pheras. 🤣 OMG!

Share what you think, okay? ðŸ˜³
Also wasn't his reaction to the whole "I'll pray for you son's long life" a little weirdEdited by czarcastic. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by czarcastic.

Also wasn't his reaction to the whole "I'll pray for you son's long life" a little weird

He immediately looked pleased and somewhat amused even. ðŸ˜†