Ek Boond Ishq

Something like Kalavati that Vishwajit has done before.

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok so I have stalked almost every movie that had Vishwajeet Pradhan in it because he is an amazing actor and because of him I have loved a bad guy so much aka his character in a old show called Maryada 
Ok so he was in this movie called Karam starring John Abraham and PRiyanka Chopra.
That tinka tinka song was from that movie. There VJP played a character of a cross dresser.
I am posting a song. Watch at 2:22

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LeS6skixTM[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry embedding isnt working today for some reason. Do have a look. Its pretty creepy yet worth watching.

Edited by tvdekha. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He is definitely doing an amazing job in this role. Only 2 episodes and he had me hooked after his first entry in the opening episode...

He's going to be such an amazing and unique villain...right now there are just too many questions...

Can't wait as this drama unfolds...I'm looking forward to it. And of course watching more of Kalavati and her aura of creepiness...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he is jst superb..love his acting...
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Goodness me that was freaky! I just watched it while drinking water and choked!
VP is such an amazing actor, he really is able to give one the chills! I for one am reminded of Ashutosh Rana in Sangharsh when I see VP don the Kalavati avatar! Waiting to see what's his alter ego!!