kalavati is the show stealer.

Qubool.Hain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i found kalavati more interesting than the male and the female lead.

the female lead and the male lead didnt attract me much.. rather the younger brother aditya is attractive.

but i have become a fan of kalavati. she/ he rocks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are right.  Kalavati is going to be the pull of this show.

VP is a fantastic actor and I am sure he is going to do real justice to this he/she role.

The main female lead is the weak point, but even that I am willing to wait and see.

But Kalavati is definitely the main attraction.
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats bcz u havn't seen Viraf's acting yet! Let his character unfold and you too will be converted into a follower!(dramatic much?) 😉 .
And dont tell me those expressive eyes and innocence didn't make your heart skip a beat?!
Having said that...m a huge fan of mr. Pradhan since his Maryada days..he is a perfect actor who plays -ve roles with applomb! Kalavati is as creepy and intriguing as it gets..*applause*
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

Thats bcz u havn't seen Viraf's acting yet! Let his character unfold and you too will be converted into a follower!(dramatic much?) 😉 .
And dont tell me those expressive eyes and innocence didn't make your heart skip a beat?!
Having said that...m a huge fan of mr. Pradhan since his Maryada days..he is a perfect actor who plays -ve roles with applomb! Kalavati is as creepy and intriguing as it gets..*applause*

You may be right I have not seen Viraf yet in anything so I will wait and see.

But just like you I am a fan of VP from  Maryada show.

I have heard some great things about Viraf and I am anxious to see him here in this show.
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

<font size="2">You may be right I have not seen Viraf yet in anything so I will wait and see.

But just like you I am a fan of VP from Maryada show.

I have heard some great things about Viraf and I am anxious to see him here in this show.
</font>

yeah..a big thumbs up to mr pradhan and viraf!
when oh when wil they give him a dialogue?! He has a very sexy baritone!
Qubool.Hain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ummm nope the male lead didnt attract me much. rather i was wondering is that bee hive or wht hez carrying around. 😆 no offense to the actor.  but there r better actors in the industry who could portray the charecter of mrityunjai even more intensely. i wish it was iqbal khan instead.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jugliji

You may be right I have not seen Viraf yet in anything so I will wait and see.

But just like you I am a fan of VP from  Maryada show.

Don't say VP!!!!!!

Warna confusion ho jayega!!!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

After all Viraf is also VP!!!!!!!

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Don't say VP!!!!!!

Warna confusion ho jayega!!!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

After all Viraf is also VP!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to say VP/ K. And just VP, I guess. 
I usually have trouble with the short forms of all these shows and actors because  I have not watched too many Indian serials.. 

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes - they showed Viraf for hardly 2-3 minutes. But the second episode had some relief - because he did speak - and that voice!! No one on TV has a voice like that - no one!

I haven't seen Mr. Pradhan in Maryada but I'm so looking forward to see him here - he's already made a stunning impression in the first two episodes!