Ek Boond Ishq

My Thoughts on Tonight's Episode....10 Sept - Page 2

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Nice post.ya if takur so famous in bhopal as they shown most of them know abt tskur y its so difficult for takur to bring his son out frm jail n story has to unfold abt wat hero wat he did n all.ya nice touch given to heroine mom may be single tats y bold n thinking logical lol just kidding.ya does heroine family didnt hear abt takur son wat happened to him.may be takur managed media r wat.i didnt get villian.does he/she hiding frm world wat he is as he talking abt politics as ppl r coming n talking to him.i didnt get tat.villian acting well as enunch but its not feminine little bit he must protray otherwise freaking out.

I feel sad already for tara.

It has to be a High Profile Case where he cannot even get Bail...(I am happy atleast Serials mein they are showing Murderers and Rapists like MJ is claimed to be, behind Bars unlike in reality where they roam Scot free) His Dad is trying everything to get him out of Prison and prove that he is Innocent.

The Villains alter-ego the Tauji is the one running for Election, Eunuchs cant run for election so her Alter-Ego the Male is the POLITICAL Figure...The one guy who keeps interacting with him could be a Lyal who knows both Sides...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

I was wondering about this too.  I don't see how his son could be in there for murder and rape with the news quiet and hidden.😕

That's exactly what was on my mind as well.  How is it possible to not know anything about him being in jail having known exactly who he was.  You would think it would be the talk of the town for some well to do people to have their son in jail and possibly awaiting death row sentence...