2. Viraf - the intensity he portrayed without any dialogues.
3. Kalavati - great acting & interesting characterisation.
4. The suspense of the show - not sure what's in store. Why would the 2 get married? How would T's life be after marriage? Very interesting concept.
5. Cast - good casting + acting in general. Chhavi is decent though, but I'm sure she'll get better.
What I disliked
1. The general 'structure' (if that is the right word) of the 1st episode. They introduced all the characters together in 1 episode. It kind of lacked coherence. They should have focused mainly on Kalavati, Mritunjay, Tara & M's father. I didn't understand how Nandinin & Rahul fit into the general set-up yesterday. They could have been introduced way later.
2. As much as the concept is interesting, they should make it very clear from the 1st episode as to the purpose of finding a girl for Mritunjay. I don't understand - shouldn't the father focus on getting the son out of jail, rather than finding a girl for him. It seemed really odd to me.
3. Story was too quick. Her shop got destroyed, alliance got fixed, all in 1 episode. They could have broken this down into 2 episodes. They should have focused more on setting it up properly.
All in all, it seems to an interesting show that has grabbed my attention. Will definitely watch & try to participate more on the forum