•  
Posted: 10 years ago
I Found episode 2 more interesting..
it was nice.
i liked it alot.
Chavvi was also nice today.
i thought.
and viraf was also good..
looking forward for the story to unfold.
Posted: 10 years ago
What I liked about the episode is the Stark Difference Shown between the Two Sisters.

Kalavati's dialogue about the one Extra actor that Woman have when compared to Men- Strong Memory ...The reasoning behind finding Tara and Killing her just because she saw his eyes and can pose as a Threat in the future if she ever manages to place them correctly is what alerts him...Kya Baat hai!!!!

Tara's Stall was crushed by the Municipality, it was their only source of Income and this Loss was what lead to Tara agreeing to a Proposal without even knowing what she was dealing with and getting herself into...I liked how Tara's mother dealt with the whole situation. She does not readily agree or fall for Tara' persistence... I thought it was a very nice touch that a Tara's Mom, who is a Single mother, decided to go up to the Haveli to meet the Thakur to inform him that they were not ready for this Marriage because she felt something was not just right and when she does not find him there, she takes the trouble of going to the Temple to meet him...Though she couldn't meet him she gets a small idea of these people. Liked the whole "Maa Ka Dil" wala touch even after getting ti know that they were good folks she couldn't bring about herself to give the Green Signal.

Mrityunjay does not even want to meet his Father, He is aware that his Dad is trying to free him but he believes there is no way out and the famous Salman Khan Dialogue "Main apna Antim Sanskaar kar chuka hoon" which till date was shown in the promo came out in the episode...but why????

Viraf in a Scene that hardly lasted for 3 Mins was simply effective...Chavvi has already started showing signs of improvement and compared to some of the other New Comers of 1 Show, I Episode Old Heroines she is much much better. Kalavati...well no words there Simply Superb!!!