Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Rajla - thanks so much for posting the write up. 
It is true that I first got interested in the show because I'm a Viraf Patel fan forever and ever but now I'm intrigued by the premise of the show. I actually want to see the entire episode - follow the backstory of each character and not just Viraf - who is an excellent choice to play Mritunjay. 

By the way, since someone mentioned that we aren't discussing Viraf enough - let me put in my 2 paisa. OMG that baritone voice - who among contemporary TV actors can rival that voice! 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Parm.

Thanks for sharing Rajla!  Great review and great show!  Can't wait for the story to unfold.  So much mystery and suspense!

Agree the Mystery element is the USP of the Show

rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Thank you for sharing this!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

This review is great!!!!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

I so loved Viraf in the show!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am sure that all the mystery surrounding his  Character has grabbed the audience attention
rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for sharing

I respect a reporter who watches a show before writing a review. Spot on about Viraf scenes, his expression was effortless.

Vishwajeet Pradhan, no words to describe him ๐Ÿ‘

Like the reporter said, CP hasn't gotten into the skin of the character but she did make an honest effort.

Overall I like the cast

I agree...Jo baat dekh ke likhne mein hai, does not come otherwise๐Ÿ˜Š

rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Rajla - thanks so much for posting the write up. 

It is true that I first got interested in the show because I'm a Viraf Patel fan forever and ever but now I'm intrigued by the premise of the show. I actually want to see the entire episode - follow the backstory of each character and not just Viraf - who is an excellent choice to play Mritunjay. 

By the way, since someone mentioned that we aren't discussing Viraf enough - let me put in my 2 paisa. OMG that baritone voice - who among contemporary TV actors can rival that voice! 

Aa gayi Viraf ki Phanki๐Ÿ˜†... Lolz no worries I am with you on that... I have seen Viraf in Kismat and TMLS the guy is a Natural...When the first Promo aired and when i got to see him in this Avatar my first expression was๐Ÿ˜ฒ and i did not even hear a thing said in the promo, then I waited for the Promo to air again and got intrigued by the whole Mystery element around it,...Plus with one of my Favoite Characters ending in an other show I was desperately looking for replacement๐Ÿ˜†

I think the Casting is Spot On!!!!

And the answer to your question...Nobody๐Ÿ˜‰

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb review...

Definitely Kalavati is teh highlight...TOOO GOOD..eventhough she creeps me out with her singing...but wht a potrayal..!

Viraf is doing the role good as of now..it will be interesting to see the past open up and know wht got this guy here...he too probably was a cool and well respected guy

No comments on the girl...!
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rajla for. Sharing.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for sharing!
Nice Review. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail