My views on today's episode : Disppointment & Suggestions - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Heyya fellas! Its nidhi here i guess only a few here knw me! I m a bak bak n pakau type of person as my frnds says πŸ˜† Bt dnt worry wont eat u wid my first post πŸ˜†
What i felt abt today's episode:
It was nicely executed one! Entry of eunuch kalavati was fab wid pefect tone! Vishwajeet pradhan stood up as per my expectations as its tough to enact eunuch's role & ritchi told he is tauji in day time so we assume it to be mrityunjay's tauji n bcoz of him only mrityunjay is behind the bars 😳 bt he is way too sensual at night i will die if i see him getting ready in each n every episode πŸ˜†
-----
Entry of tara! Well first of all apologies if i hurt anyone bt i seriously feel this actress needs to learn acting skill & dialogue delivery skills as i found myself laughing after hearing her tapori slang & i guess she was very uncomfortable in that role! Other that i liked her softer & emotional side for her family!
-----
Mrityunjay the angry lad ☺️ ufff he looks so angry widout even doing any act which proves he is angry 😳
-----
Rather than these three, i guess the story is moving at a very fast pace! Tara & mrityunjay's marraige fixed in the very first episode 😳 though i knw that story is based on how tara manages to become mrityunjay's life n how kalavati ruins it
-----
The very scene i found OTT was when tara rushed to meet mrityunjay's dad & tells him she will marry his son & will love him forever 😲 * how can u love someone widout even seeing him what if he blind/deaf/physically challenged  or of rude nature* bt then money makes man do anything & said she will keep wo wala vrat she meant karwachauth πŸ˜† bt the most OTT & filmy part was when the red colored chunari flew & came over her head πŸ˜†
So i will give today's episode 3 n half pts for viraf & vishwajeet role!
Post ur views πŸ˜› Sorry if i bored u 🀣

Hey there Nidz!  πŸ˜³

Um, I think unlike you I'm not too disappointed with the first episode. I think Vishwajeet did a great job. He was fantastic as Kalavati but I'm only disappointed with his voice variation. I agree Chhavi's not too impressive today and I find only some of her antics and abuses OTT. Besides I dun think they are going to continue this any longer. Her language will be more subtle as times passes.  I think she did a great job in the emotional scenes where her stall is broken down or her scenes with her mother. Provided it's her first show, I'm going to give her some time. 

And yay to Jay (Mrityunjay. I think I'm going to call him Jay from now on.πŸ˜†) fighting scene. Man, Viraf is TERRIFIC in everything he does. I'm so impressed by the intensity of his role. He didn't have a single dialogue in whole episode but he's the one who left a lasting impression on me. He's this enigma, mystery that I would love to unfold.

And anyways I'm glad they fixed the marriage today itself. Not much of the dragging and stuff cause this is where the actual story starts. <3 And bout her dialogues bout loving Jay forever. I think the girl's a nutcase. I guess she's just excited bout the whole proposal and the ALL of the many family problems finally resolving in a simpler way. The only good thing which happened to her on the day made her too chirpy and considerate maybe. She just somehow wanted Jayraj to accept her and dissolve her financial problems. A decent first episode I think. πŸ˜³
Edited by city-musings - 10 years ago
I liked the first episode...some scenes were quite filmy but then which Indian show isn't  πŸ˜†

Think it was quite good for a first episode.