Ek Boond Ishq -Help Desk- - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi All,

Please use this thread to ask all queries related to the show, forum or the website in general. Any other threads opened asking for help will be closed.

Thanks and Regards,

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
hi
m confused
wats d concept of d show?
i dint get d promo n neither d 1st epi?
help me out
Hello Friends,

Could anyone give me a short update on whatever has happened till now in the show?
I wanted to track the show from epi 1 but have to travel this wee k n honestly don't have the patience to check the WUs
Originally posted by nikkie

Hello Friends,

Could anyone give me a short update on whatever has happened till now in the show?
I wanted to track the show from epi 1 but have to travel this wee k n honestly don't have the patience to check the WUs

So basically Mrityunjay has been wrongly implicated for a crime he didn't commit and is jailed for the same. His dad is trying his best to get him released, but MJ has lost all hopes. Taara is the younger daughter; and she's brash and spunky. She lost her shop due to Kalavati [she had a run in with her and accidentally disrupted Kalavati's pooja, which is why Kalavati wants to destroy her] and her family isn't financially stable, which is why she agrees to marry Mrityunjay when his father comes with the rishta; not knowing his true identity as she's never even met the guy. Nandini, her older sister is money minded, and is pretending to be rich in front of her boyfriend - who is incidentally MJ's bro.
can anyone tell me if aditya is thakurs younger son i mean if he is mrityunjays younger bro ?

Yes Aditya is mrityunjay's younger brother.
for what reason mj and tara were married is it contract marraige or what purpose the marraige took place
Originally posted by jeannierocks

for what reason mj and tara were married is it contract marraige or what purpose the marraige took place

it is not contract marriage ...

the real reason is yet to be revealed ...
what is the repeat timing of this show?

havnt wached much..but pls can som1 tell

whos kalavati in story..

n why did MJ agree to this marrij?

thx