Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

<3 Nautanki Times #60: Love Defeats the Evil <3

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nautanki Times  #60

We are looking volunteers for the following section.

Golmaal moment of the week
Regular:
Backup:

Blooper trooper of the week
Regular:
Backup:

Heads: -Dimple- & .BadtameezDil.

Headers: .BadtameezDil.
Award Signatures : MarshP
Introduction : Armu4eva
Summary of the Week: -sweetgal19-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Bakra of the week : Armu4eva 
Nailed it! Scene of the week : -Mayu-
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : -MsWildCherry-
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Dimple-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Dimple-
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : -MsWildCherry-
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON-ANIMATED] : .BadtameezDil.
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Article of the week: Jyo_KSG
Prediction of the week : manesha76  
Ratings of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Sun raha hai na tu aka Message to CV's : -MsWildCherry-
FF/OS/SS of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Fashion ka hai yeh jalwa : -Wild_Desire-

PS: Sorry for being late😳 I had exams...and tests...and had to submit some assignments too

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago

bairaagix thumbnail

Monday,2nd September

The episode starts with Police showing Madhu to Sultan. Madhu tells Sultan that he has to shoot Madhu first and Sultan kidnapped Madhu again. RK tries to catch Sultan. Sultan fights with RK. After that Sultan tries to shoot RK so Madhu asks Sultan to shoot her. Sultan tears Madhu's blouse,by mistake so RK shouts at Sultan and everybody gets shocked to see this. Sultan tells that he loves Madhu so again RK shoots Sultan and he kills him. Sultan is dead and police asks RK to come with him and now Madhu will not leave RK RK tries to console Madhu and he tells her that all the problems are over now and hereafter they will be happy Police inquire with Deepali about Sultan's problems and Deepali gets very tensed .Sikki supports Deepali.

Tuesday,3rd September

The episode starts with Madhu telling that Deepali is not included in Sultan issues and she supports Deepali. Deepali thanks Madhu for this. RK and Madhu talk happily so Madhu tells that she is happy now and they both spend time with each other. Deepali is very angry because her plans have failed so she hits Sikki. Madhu searches for her Mangalsutra so RK asks Madhu to close her eyes and he puts that Mangalsutra in Madhu's neck so Madhu is very happy. Madhu and RK romance each other but Bittuji calls them for a puja. Madhu's aunt comes to see Madhu Bittuji tries to console a producer but that producer talks too much so RK slaps him. RK's producer scolds RK because he did not come for the shooting. The producer says that if RK does not come for shooting he will kill RK.

Wednesday,4th September

The episode starts with RK telling Bittuji that he has to return back the producer's money. Madhu stops him but RK asks Bittuji to go ahead. RK's producer tells in producer's conference that Rk should not be in that field so they wait for the president. Kuku Bhatia is the president, he thinks about RK's words as RK had insulted him very badly in the past, so he also signs the paper. RK's father tells the producer whatever they do will not affect RK because he is superstar in film industry. Madhu cleans the home. Deepali and Sikki help Madhu. Kuku come to see RK in his house. All welcomes him but RK doesnt pay heed to him but his father tells that he got a membership in film industry. 

Thursday,5th September

The episode starts with RK telling Madhu that they have to spend time with each other. Madhu teases RK. Kuku sneakily calls the income tax department and they come to search. RK tries to stop them but they continue to search. They find some stashed money in RK's house. All get shocked. Bittuji tries to stop them and tells them that this is his money is so they arrest Bittuji. Kumu and the producer Amar plans to call income tax department to spoil Rk's image. RK talks to Bittuji in Income tax department and he asks about that black money to which Bittuji replies that producers gave him that money for RK's film work. RK sees that the producers have telecasted the report in the TV that he is removed from film industry. All get shocked

Friday,6th September

The episode starts with RK accusing Kuku of sending the income tax department to his house to spoil his image. RK holds him by his collar. Bittuji asks Rk to leave the matter. RK's father shows Rk a letter which states that he is banned. RK tears the letter.All get shocked.Kuku tells him that he has the original copy. RK tells the producers that they cannot remove him from the film industry as he has many fans. He comes back home. Madhu tries to console RK but the latter is very angry. RK wishes to take revenge. Rk enters producers meeting to disturb them when they ask RK why he is doing this. RK replies that he has many fans who cannot see him out of the film industry. Rk challenges all the producers that they will wait in front of his house,begging him to do a movie with them.

Saturday,7th September

The episode starts with RK going to convince Madhu because he fought with her and he gives gifts to her. RK apologises to Madhu so she smiles and they both hug. Kuku talks to Radha about RK and his film and at that time RK enters. RK tells that he has already thought to start his work. Radha tells RK that they will leave his house but RK says they need not go anywhere.. RK tells Kuku that this house belongs to him and that he cannot say anything to him. RK talks to KuKu about his film's new heroine. Amar tells the new entrant (actress) that hope she got his message and RK should not get any message, phone, director or cast and crew to work with RK. RK writes his movies script  and the new actress says not to worry,she would be there.

7th September:

Madhu's angry with RK because rK in anger told madhu to stay out of his matter as she doesn't know about the big politics of film industry just because her parents were junior artists doesn't mean she know everything.RK comes with some gifts and finds madhu sleeping and he says he knows she's not sleeping and apologizes for being rude to her and tells her he never meant what he said,madhu doesn't budge and rk gives her diamond earrings madhu tells rk she's now even more angry seeing this and he thinks he can bribe her and she will be fine,rk says and he just wanted to listen her voice even if its an angry oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜³,he than gives her another gift and tells her to open it,madhu refuses and rk takes out a snow globe with a couple in it,madhu says even she can feel bad for something but whenever she tells him he says the song starts from the globe"I love you..πŸ˜†RK grins and madhu says I am now more angry than ever and wanted to tell you that,again the song begins in girl's voice I love you...rk keeps grinningπŸ˜†madhu fumes and tries to grab the snow globe from rk's hand and tells rk couldn't he find a better song he says yes but it was so cheap,rishabala smile and rk apologizes to madhu again and they hug.

3rd September:

Madhu's sleeping and rk comes and caresses her face and hair and she wakes up and asks him where he was and he tells madhu he got Aryan admitted in the boarding school and tried to do what was best for meera,madhu tells rk and that's why she loves him a lot,"tedhay ho per meray ho"rk smiles and says past is gone and now there will be a new beginning of madhubala with new episodes and she hugs rk and rk hugs her back.

RK puts the mangalsutra back in madhu's neck making her happier and she tells rk to fill her maang too rk fills madhu's maang and they both share an intense eyelock,madhu's delighted and rk gets romantic and than says now bittu ji will come and he doesπŸ˜†

Hello Shello I am back with the nailed it scene for this week! As all fans would have expected that the scene that makes to my list is RishBala, than I am breaking your hearts!

The scene that makes it to my list is the one where RK connects the dots, the arguments and finally confronts Kuku Bhatia. The return of the sexy, devil and smart RK is a welcome change after witnessing him as a gullible Superstar! The way he smelled the rat, the way he publicly humiliated Kuku Bhatia and Amar Bahl was a scene worth mentioning. Kudos to Raza Murad and Vivian Dsena for a terrific performance!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

RK Ka STYLE!

The second scene that makes it to my list, no doubt it has to be a scene of RishBala again. These two make us go crazy and even the simplest of the scene RishBala make it drool worthy!

It was beautiful scene when RK caress Madhu's face and wakes her up! Their hug in the bed, her confession was perfect! The scene that follows is where, RK makes Madhu wear her Mangalsutra and re-applies Sindoor was indeed mesmerizing. After seeing RishBala in pain, this was a lovely scene! Their happiness shining from their faces! And then off course the Tightwala Passionate Hug!☺️☺️☺️

Mayu

Kuku Bhatiya.. joining hands with Amar Behl πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I mean.. the house u stay in..the food u eat...all come from the person u are trying to destroy .. SHAME ON U Kuku ..!! πŸ˜‘

RK!! RK he looked Dashing in blue shirt.. 

^Mr.Bhatia's fashion sense
needs to be trashed . Wearing that tight fitting white blazer makes look extra bulky and that scarf around your neck doesn't help either .

bairaagix thumbnail

πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  Bechara mera RK ...

First Bittu ji.. hiding black money ...at his place without his knowledge... then Kuku joining hands with Amar.. banning RK ...and then Amar ensuring Sanya doesnt do RKs movie..!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Poor RK ..is getting trapped from all sides..!! 

Kuku Bhatia why not???a new refreshing come back in the show with new schemes and ultimately paving way for madhu to become a superstar the track for which we so impatiently waited to begin.So yeah kuku Bhatia is our star of the week he's a devil of his own kind.

RK yes he's kukkad kamala da,and what kukkad do was indeed a kamal even after getting banned by ph(kuku schemes)he gets all the attention from his fans and challenged kuku that he will rise from the ashes and will produce his own film.Lets hope kukkad wins this time too.

Ok this week its just RK who was full on with his DialoguesπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Madhubala ki ek nayi prem kahani shuru hogi, Naye episodes ke saath

😎Totally waiting for it. Bring it on😎

Madhu maine yeh HAQ kisi ko bhi nahi diya, Jo tumhare baare mein itna ulta seedha kahein. Apne aap ko bhi nahi

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wahhh Yeh hui na baat...I loved how BIWI is worried about RK and his work. But yeah according to RK first priority is his BIWI then this film industry.

Ek 10 logon ki producers ki toli, RK ka mukaddar badal degi, aap log Bhool rahe hain ki RK film industry se nahi, yeh film industry RK se chalti hai

Bang on RK, what a true statement. Some people think that RK cant do anything. And now it time to show everyone that if RK wants anything he will get it by sure. Totally loved his confidence.

Yeh jo public hai, issi ne RK ko banaya hai, aur bana ke rakhegi bhi

And this will be proved when RK's film be a super duper hit

Mila tha na biwi, usmein woh gaana tha Sarkaiylio khatiya zaara lage. Par woh zaada he mohabbat bhara bhagti geet tha

Ye public hai. ye sab janti hai.. kya andar hai. kaun bandar hai.. ye sab pehchanti hai.. - RK 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† what a fadu punchline πŸ‘ πŸ‘  i was literally rofling ...hearing that..!! RK has such a style to bajao everyones band..its a complete delight to watch..!! 

Pics of the Week ...are ofcourse.. Rishbala-licious

>> Rishbala ka Punar Vivah 

Aah.. that moment...when u get into drool overload... all thanks to RK for putting the mangalsutra back on Madhu and Madhu asking him to put the Sindoor as well..!! Such a hubby wifey moment..! Love. Loved it..!

>> I love u ...

😳 Easily the cutest way to woo ur angry wife...by playing I LOVE U at the right moments..to calm her down and to make her put her arms around u..!

bairaagix thumbnail

Please bring the old rk back the ruthless and meanieee as the film track begins,many wants to see the old rk again.

I would rate this 4/5.. After 6 long months monotonous torture Sultan finally finally dies in MEIEJπŸ₯³ Indeed its a celebration for all RishBala fans :) The thing which most of us disliked was before dying Sultan crap dialog's , his deeds .🀒 Again another two things which I disliked was RK killing Sultan , what sultan was wrong but I didn't want RK to kill him Joshi could have shooted him second was forgiving Deepali πŸ˜‘ I felt like banging both of RishBala heads .. This woman tried to separate them after knowing sultan wants to kill RK still she supported him.. πŸ˜‘ 

Few random scene of RishBala was okayish.. Now coming to Amar Behl he is on mission to destroy RK along with Kukkuji.. His character is strong I feel.. I loved 6th September episode where RK BBB's Producers.. whoa!! U Rock RK..πŸ‘ The song "Kukkad Kamal Da " though I wanted to be played on RK as this song suits him but when the sequence happened I couldn't stop laughing :P Anita character is bit confusing I feel also to early to comment for me so next week will my analysis  on her..πŸ˜†

This week RK will got more shocker when Sanya will reject his film offer . RK might then see Madhu's Nautanki secretly may be & would decide to Caste her in his movie . 

Madhu will help RK but she doesn't want to become Heroine but doesn't want to disappoint RK as he is already tensed . Kuku & Amar Behl will keep on playing games with RK in every moment . 

.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to all the winners πŸ₯³
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Double post Edited by Shree.123 - 10 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Awesome NL as always...good work everyone..!πŸ‘
Congrats to all the winners..!

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz to the Nautanki Times team and winners on the 60th edition.πŸ‘
-Mayu- thumbnail
Shivu, AMAZING NLπŸ‘πŸ‘

And others who contribute to the NLπŸ‘

I had a doubt, who is the backup for Nailed It scene? Coz I am going out of town so wanted to tell the backup to send the entry for the coming week's entry!

Mayu