BUDDHA-great start to the show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so i was kinda puzzled as to where i should vent out my feelings about this show.We dont have a forum for it yet,do we?
I was quite amazed by the pilot episode.Had not expected much,honestly.But it was really good.Like really.the set the costumes and OH-MY-GOD,the cinematography! =D thats the USP!its so very eye-pleasing.

The cast is also impressive.Does anyone know which banner is producing it?Oh oh and who is playing buddha?

I was really bowled over.Damn,why does it have to be a weekly? 

I know as of now its on a historical genre,but as we know pretty soon,it will go spiritual ðŸ˜†

p.s : Errm,cant this forum be a mythological/historical forum=periodical forum? 😆 Just a thought.It kinda breaks my heart not being able to talk about PRC sometimes.
its a historical show and zee tv CM asked to open a cc so i opened here Buddha Chat Club#1

it will b shifted after forum opens

and plz keep commenting here
plz open Buddha Forum
has the episode been uploaded anywhere as yet ?
@rose : Yes,I do know.But wont it take the spiritual path later on?
and yes,commented there.I hope the forum opens soon!

@varaali : Not sure.WIll let you know if i find out.You gotta watch it.some parts of it reminded me of DKDM's starting phase.
Originally posted by disha15

p.s : Errm,cant this forum be a mythological/historical forum=periodical forum? 😆 Just a thought.It kinda breaks my heart not being able to talk about PRC sometimes.

You can post this suggestion here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1533471?pn=19 as well as PM our moderator, Lola. She'll take it under consideration. 😊