Arjun

Sudesh Berry: An actor par excellence!

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi people!

I hope everyone watched today's episode, and if not yet, please do watch. It was an amazing episode in my opinion. True, we did miss Shree and Rathore sir a lot, but the case, and performances were top notch. Shaleen, as usual did a great job, and so did Shital. I am glad Sakshi is back in action- and the CVs have given her the much needed screen presence. Also, her role was substatial in solving the case. Liza too, got some footage today.

So, now coming to the main point: Sudesh Berry. I haven't seen him in action much, apart from a couple of episodes of his previous shows, so I haven't really known how great an actor he is. But, today, I can confidently say that I am a fan of this man,  am surely keeping an eye out for any show that he does in future.

The character he portrayed, that of a psycho killer, was itself enough to scare anyone, but I must say his portrayal has taken it to a whole new level. He scared me out of my wits, so much so that I'm going to think twice before getting into an auto alone from now on. And the BG "Banno teri..." added to the feel of terror.

Edit: The scene where he was talking to his wife's portrait was brilliantly executed! Each mannerism of the killer, his way of talking, the way he would keep a match stick in his mouth, the way he pats his chest saying "main mard hoon"-- so much detail has gone into sketching this character. Both the writers, as well as Sudesh deserve a standing ovation for making this character so perfect! Kudos to them!

The portrayal was neat, convincing and perfect in every way. Nothing over done. I am sure I am not going to forget this episode anytime soon, and I'll surely be very careful the next time I travel alone in an auto.

Another point I liked in the episode- the episode wasn't purely about the cops hunting down the culprit, but we also got a sneak peek of what runs in the criminal's psyche. Good job, Team Arjun!👏

Edited by miss_bennet - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup sudesh ji nail d character
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Truly said..he was amazing...I have seen him.in previous shows..he has that personality and heavy voice adds to it too..The way episode was executed was superb...I mean same auto wala came to return sakshi money and sakshi was thinking him nice man and on the other side he was the one who was brutually killing innocent girls...it clearly showed you cannot judge person and people need to be alert all the time...I am so glad Arjun took this route of showing crimes against women...right now this is the biggest problem India is suffering from where women is not safe in their own country and after these crimes happen, there are still few lame people in India who had audacity to say what was women doing out at that hour...hats off to team Arjun
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal_156

yup sudesh ji nail d character

Yes, he sure did. 
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaleenrocks

Truly said..he was amazing...I have seen him.in previous shows..he has that personality and heavy voice adds to it too..The way episode was executed was superb...I mean same auto wala came to return sakshi money and sakshi was thinking him nice man and on the other side he was the one who was brutually killing innocent girls...it clearly showed you cannot judge person and people need to be alert all the time...I am so glad Arjun took this route of showing crimes against women...right now this is the biggest problem India is suffering from where women is not safe in their own country and after these crimes happen, there are still few lame people in India who had audacity to say what was women doing out at that hour...hats off to team Arjun

I haven't followed any of his shows. Yes, he has that rough kind of personality and voice that was perfectly suited for this role. Yes, by day this man acts as a decent person, who wouldn't even take some extra money he would have got by Sakshi's forgetting her change. One can really not trust anyone so soon these days- a strong message sent out to the public. As they say, never judge a book by its cover.

Thanks for replying.😊
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya sudeer sir did an amazing job
all the mannerism of the psycho killer was taken by him
kudoos too u sir
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SREE93-

ya sudeer sir did an amazing job

all the mannerism of the psycho killer was taken by him
kudoos too u sir

He was rocking! Thanks for replying😊
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Late but still i managed to watch the episode😳
I loved it, it was just so disgusting whenever that man would start to sing his song, and hats off to Sudesh, he brought real life to this character👏👏👏
He was absolutely excellent👏👏👏
Lovely story and episode, he was a sick man🤢
eshasrk thumbnail
I have always admired Sudesh Berry since the time he started off his career with Ronit Roy, one of my other most fav actors on television.
Both guys have tremendous talent, it is very sad that they could never really make it in Bollywood, but nevertheless they can give so many actors a run for their money...
Amazing actor...his last show that I watched was Agle Janam Mohe...
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina2603

Late but still i managed to watch the episode😳

I loved it, it was just so disgusting whenever that man would start to sing his song, and hats off to Sudesh, he brought real life to this character👏👏👏
He was absolutely excellent👏👏👏
Lovely story and episode, he was a sick man🤢

I know, that song was so creepy!🤢  Sudesh was amazing! He did pure justice to the role😊