Amita ka Amit

Lets know Nishad More.. :-))

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sorry if the title was misleading. But the thread needed your attention.

Guyss..i wonder that Every time v get a TB article or video, it is about Chandni. What chandni thinks about independence, what she has to say on teacher's day.. Chandni's slam book...etc etc But what about Nishad..!! What do we know about him.. how he managed in his struggling days . how was life then and how is it now ? have any changes come in him ? did he ever think that this would happen to him, from where he learnt such good acting ? how did he make it from being unknown to famous ? 
how many GFs did he had or has ? what are his future plans ? his fav colour , food , place . dream date ,( wid whom ) . does he believe in god ? did his parents support him ? does he respect women ? his ideas on politics ?  Nothing..we never get his interviews in TB articles.. Either its chandni or its neha saxena who is not even a part of the show anymore.. Nishad who is such a brilliant actor and so much talented never gets enough media attention.. isn't it unfair..That's why I have requested for Nishad's interviews in Tellybuzz forum by creating a thread "TB articles for Nishad Vaidya". But I need your support. If you too want to know your "king of expressions" Nishad more then kindly post a request in that thread. Click on it and post your reply.

Attention : Guys m NOT referring to Nishad's fan page or profile page. Its a THREAD posted in TELLYBUZZ forum. U need to click on d following link and post ur reply. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3723847

Thank You. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aman...a biiig & tight hug to u for creating this thread!!πŸ€— Absolutely yaar...We have had enough of articles, slam books, bla bla of CB. Ever since AKA has come on air it is only CB who is getting all the footage & attention..& Nishad is no where in the picture. We have hardly got articles of him..we hardly know him..Please friends don't get me wrong I don't have any grudges against Cb...I too like her a lot but personally i feel that Nishad is a far more talented actor than CB..& through some of the [revious articles we have come to know that he had struggled for 6 yrs before making it for Amita Ka Amit! We all want to know more about him..each 7 every minutest detail like we have been knowing of CB. Why is Nishad not getting any footage? Just because he doesn't have any backing in the industry? Do u think it is fair?? If u think that such a marvelous actor like him is not getting his due in lieu of the tremendous hard work he is putting in to make us happy...then please please pleaseee post your request on the link that Aman ( grintson ) has mentioned for us. Through my post also i request TB for more articles only on Nishad Vaidya. He is an asset of this industry,,," Bansi ko lakdi mat samjho / Heere ko patthar na samjho!"
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Aman...a biiig & tight hug to u for creating this thread!!πŸ€— Absolutely yaar...We have had enough of articles, slam books, bla bla of CB. Ever since AKA has come on air it is only CB who is getting all the footage & attention..& Nishad is no where in the picture. We have hardly got articles of him..we hardly know him..Please friends don't get me wrong I don't have any grudges against Cb...I too like her a lot but personally i feel that Nishad is a far more talented actor than CB..& through some of the [revious articles we have come to know that he had struggled for 6 yrs before making it for Amita Ka Amit! We all want to know more about him..each 7 every minutest detail like we have been knowing of CB. Why is Nishad not getting any footage? Just because he doesn't have any backing in the industry? Do u think it is fair?? If u think that such a marvelous actor like him is not getting his due in lieu of the tremendous hard work he is putting in to make us happy...then please please pleaseee post your request on the link that Aman ( grintson ) has mentioned for us. Through my post also i request TB for more articles only on Nishad Vaidya. He is an asset of this industry,,," Bansi ko lakdi mat samjho / Heere ko patthar na samjho!"

Thank you very much for supporting my thread lily... N u r right that v are not against CB.. but we know enough of her.. Now we want to know about NIshad who has made us glued to this show.. because of him Amit's character looks so real and what not...  But we know nothing about him at personal level... 

i wud also like to know about his family members and From where he got such a too much fair complexion....😳

Thank you very much for supporting my thread lily... N u r right that v are not against CB.. but we know enough of her.. Now we want to know about NIshad who has made us glued to this show.. because of him Amit's character looks so real and what not...  But we know nothing about him at personal level... 

i wud also like to know about his family members and From where he got such a too much fair complexion....😳
[/QUOTE]
Exactly!! bahut kuchh janna hain hume Nishad ke baare mein...how was he as a child? His fav food, film, destination, crush? Why he is soo fair? from whom did he get those amazing eyes?? ufff?? ( beauty spot ke baare mein to puch nahi saktiπŸ˜† coz woh hereditary nahi hain ), does he love kids? What kind of gals he like?...& lot more soch ke likhti hun...πŸ˜‰
grintson thumbnail
haan haan lily zaroor... wud like to know k what qualities he want in his spouse... only gujrati hi chahiye ya inter-cast b chalegi.. πŸ˜‰ also if v can get his contact number... πŸ˜ƒ
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree aman, why they not have any TB artical  on Nishad Vaidya,from past 8 months only one artical,that is also regarding his car met withthe accidents...whay yaar...this is my humble reqest to INDIA Forum PLZ PLZ  provide us more artical on Nishad Vaidya...we want to know him more...as fan ye hamara haq hai ...plz
Originally posted by: aanaya16

agree aman, why they not have any TB artical  on Nishad Vaidya,from past 8 months only one artical,that is also regarding his car met withthe accidents...whay yaar...this is my humble reqest to INDIA Forum PLZ PLZ  provide us more artical on Nishad Vaidya...we want to know him more...as fan ye hamara haq hai ...plz

Yes Aamaya...bahut partiality ka sheekaar bana hain humara Nishu😭 Uske liye TB chahiye bas!!😊 By the way where were U?? missed u a lot kal😭
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanaya16

han yaar anya.. we only get the article in which he is only tagged but no personal information.. yaar ye toh sarasar zyaadti hai humare nishu par... AKA ke sabse talented actor k baare me hume kuch nai pata...!!! 
grintson thumbnail
Guysss.. ATTENTION please. u know our Batuk aka Akash bathija is on Twitter.. its really him.. yesterday i followed him and sent him tweet telling that i love his role as batuk in aka. he has replied to my tweet today... a short and sweet Thank you :-) 

here is his twitter page... Mauka milte hi mai toh use tweet karke bolungi ki nishad ko bol twitter pe aaye... πŸ˜ƒ

https://twitter.com/akashbathija6
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Post i agree  Its been a longtime we hadn't got any articles of Nishad. i read some of his articles on other sites on rakhi. but why we are not getting any TB articles here.its a request to Telly buzz try to get His interview.