Priya approached to play Pihu

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Priya, Priyal and Shamin approached to play PihuNeha Maheshwri,TNN|Sep 4, 2013, 03.20PM

Priya, Priyal and Shamin approached to play Pihu
Priya, Priyal and ShaminMore Pics

Yet another time leap " the fourth one " is lined up for Sony Entertainment Television's Bade Achhe Laggte Hain.

With this, new faces will be introduced in the show along with the existing ones growing older by seven years. And the hunt for the actress to play the most important character, Pihu " originally played by Amrita Mukherjee and currently played by Aanchal Munjal " is on.

The names of actresses, including Priya Wal (last seen in Vikas Gupta's The Serial), Soumya Seth (last seen in Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat), Shamin Mannan (last seen in Sanskaar " Dharohar Apnon Ki) and Priyal Gor (last seen in Dekha Ek Khwaab) are doing the rounds. But, according to sources, the production house is keen finalising Priya. The actress shot to fame as Anvesha Banerjee Ray in Remix. While admitting that she had been approached for the role, Priya said she is not planning to take up any work as of now.

Shamin and Priyal also said that they had been approached, though nothing is confirmed.

However, Soumya, denied the buzz,saying, "I haven't been approached for the role."
Keep reading this space to find out who gets to play the grownup Pihu.
Edited by ashi_mania - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Well if she has been approached...n if the production house is also keen on casting her then I hope she takes it up yaar...its been long time since we have seen her...n its a lead role too...havent watched this show since long...but its a popular show on sony n doing well...n would be really happy if she takes it up ðŸ˜³
rega24 thumbnail
Thnx Ashi, 4 gr8 infos of Priya😊 I don't like this show but my whole family watch BALH,pta nhin kya hai aisa iss program mein🤢 But it will b gr8 fun to see Priya back after so much of time,it seems like ages watching tv without her😛 I wish  she will get this role😳 Atleast i will get to watch her!!Edited by rega24 - 10 years ago
tfs! ðŸ˜Š
priya is currently on break ...its her choice when to come back
but honestly i feel BALH should be  off aired now...i was never fan of this show but watched it initially and it was pretty good  but now stretching it does not make any sense
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt want her in this show but oh well...she is apparently part of it as read on balh forum. I just hope the role justifies her talent because reading all those forum topics...i am skeptical! But will defo watch it for our wally!!
Thanks ashi!
Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

I didnt want her in this show but oh well...she is apparently part of it as read on balh forum. I just hope the role justifies her talent because reading all those forum topics...i am skeptical! But will defo watch it for our wally!!

Thanks ashi!

what! i m confused i mean she said she would not take up any show but she is finalised ..how?
anyways will watch it obviously as priya is there how can i miss it but u know what i m lil bit scared about one thing i dont want show to end soon if priya is entering in the show as same happened with the serial 😕 i wanna see her onscreen for a longer period this year at least a year or more
ashi_mania thumbnail
Was watchin kbc n they r showin a leap promo which has pihu running n hugging her dad but her face is not shown...she says "main yahaan hu dad" but its hard to make out for me if its priya or sumone else...but i hope its her..coz i wanna c her bk onscreen
watched that new promo and as promos are always misleading so cant say that girl is priya or someone else... but it is not confirmed that she ll play pihu... even in that metromasti article it was written that she has been approached and she is in doubt to take up this project or not
lets see ..on 12 th sept. pihu's  entry will be shown in BALH..so we have to wait and watch 😳
ashi_mania thumbnail
There is another article n most probably it wl b fenil umrigar who wl play pihu.
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wel i never watched this show before but if she comes then no doubt to to watch..
and honestly says that i really want to see her onscreen so if she take it then i will be happy...
she already work with sakshi so it will be great, i hope...