Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

This is not the swayam, sharon and NOT the SWARON i fell for

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I never expected cvs after Vrushika entry and after showing beautiful confession and scenes followed by will be compromising on SwaRon love story quality. How can they be so blind about the quality of SWARON story all about. There any scenes isn't making any sense to me even if I try hard to get the meaning of it.  

I liked and loved  the Swayam and Sharon who give each other's feelings prominence...not the SwaRon who fail to understand each other's POV...cvs in the obsession of getting rey focused are trying to get him into SWARON story now...this is UNTOLERABLE.

I can tolerate SwaRon fights NOT this insensible separations. what the hell is happening with SWARON??? what are cvs turning SwaRon into😲???I expected SwaRon to sort it out all together without involvement of others. I expected swaron to deal it maturely by talking out without involving others. whatever SWARON are being shown as NOT SWARON for me. SWARON do not behave so immaturely.

HOW EASILY SHARON SAID it that THEY are NOT TOGETHER???  is sharon a joke for cvs always?? 😡 SHARON questions Swayam's love???  are you serious cvs??? THIS aint SHARON. This thoughtless immature girl isnt Sharon. Is this the same Sharon who took care of Swayam day and night when he was injured??? stop making a fool of viewers. STOP RUINING SWAYAM and SHARON.

Swayam is just made a spectator even though he is the CAPTAIN??? I expected a good change for SWAYAM as an individual in this aditya khuaran track but god he is simply not shown in the episode and he is not shown doing anything but SULK???  where was he in the picture??? Was this any change Palki mam talked about??? such a day has come that a third person is required to show how worth Swayam is???  Sharon is being shown too insensitive and too away from Swayam who was once was affected with the injury of Swayam. Sharon is not thinking for once how Swayam might be feeling😲😲

So all this meaningless turn is to bring in a third person into focus. such a meaningless presentation of SWARON. why include a third person into SWARON LOVE STORY.???  Disgusted and yes feel cheated. 

I cannot watch such horrible SWARONless and onmanship episodes. there is absolutely no EXCLUSIVE focus to SWARON love story which is why I watch D3 for. there isnt any SWARON scene given AT ALL???  moreover a third person patching them up is ruining it more. this was the last thing I have ever wanted to see for SWARON.

If this was how SWARON had been I would have never become a SWARON fan. Not only cvs cheated and hurt fans with Swayam's wishlist and stuff but also are into ruining their beautiful creation SWARON. pity them.

looks like their obsession of highlighting their only favourite character rey and their biased behavior will take away my obsession towards SWARON very soon😃

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm at a bit of a loss, actually, these days. Not a lot is making sense, and it doesn't help that things seem poised to get worse. The gang has been amazing these last two episodes, good to know that the track seems headed for something less depressing than the Adi track, but SwaRon pull me back down low every time I try to say all this to myself. I don't know, really. 
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They are ruining the story for no apparent reason at all. The breakup looks forced and just for the heck of it.

Every thing is falling apart. Injustice done to their characters, they way they get subdued to glorify other character, as if that was not enough they broke them apart them too.

Then what is left to watch the show, where two of my favourite characters and most importantly SwaRon as a couple are getting affected and sidelined to divert the attention to other aspects.

I would not have been this sad if SwaRon were shown together, dunno why they are separating them, in spite of knowing its opposite of what we are asking for.
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
D3 DIL DOSTI DANCE a story about passionate dancers is no more a story of dancers its just something else so how come we expect our swaron in different d3 ...
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what to say. I'm so disappointed right now, with the constant SwaRon misunderstandings and fights that are happening. Even I did not fall in love with this angry, frustrated SwaRon. I don't even understand the reason why they are even fighting. This problem could have been sorted out easily but no, they have to keep dragging it. Frankly, I've lost the willpower to even complain now. I'm sick of this nonsense
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This swaron fight is only os that rey can solve their mu...don't understand why no swayam or sharon pov is shown 
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dnt get what cv actually stole for us...?? In which path swaron love story is heading onward... No hint, no hope jst nthng left over...they jst showing their stupidity more over sharon character used as senseless and that to swayam is shown as blank... I m pissed frm cv biased behaviour...giving all footage for one character while sidelining others...
Sed_Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don make sense to myself either these days.. its like am hurting myself for a show thats supposed to entertain.. Ruined Swayam .. Ruined Sharon.. ðŸ˜¡

-bLEu98- thumbnail
Absolutely true. And your title is exactly what I've been feeling since the past couple of days.
More than their so-called break up, and a 'forced' fight, I'm sad because SwaRon doesn't make any sense anymore. SwaRon was always unique because unlike other telly dramas on Indian tv, this couple and their track made sense, one could connect to them. Their actions, reactions, emotional outbursts made sense. They had the power to make us cry with them, they could make us feel every emotion as they experienced pangs of anxiety, pain, jealousy, heartbreak. 
Now I just cannot connect to them anymore. Everything seems so contrived, superfluous. It's pointless to expect something 'different' from Indian tv.
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm too tired of complaining,begging and getting disappointed over and over again.There is only so much one can take and as a swaron fan the limit of my patience is done.We are the most unluckiest fanbase ever.I can't take this much disappointment in the name of entertainment.I watched this show and fell in love with swaron and dance but both the things that I love are not there so why bother.I can do far productive work in that time so unless and until i get the Swaron that I fell for I am done with this crap.Let CVs continue their onemanship hum bhi dekhe ek character pe show kaise chalta hai.
Brilliatn post bu the way
I agree with each and every word