Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Sony TV coming up with "Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi"

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi Coming Soon on Sony TV

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi click here....]

It seems like there is a new competition brewing among the GEC channels, first we hadStar Plus' Junior Masterchef and now Sony channel is bringing one of its kind cookery competition show called Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi. This show celebrates food in a whole new way as a family take on a chef in cooking up dishes which are the family's culinary pride. The family and the chef prepare the same dish in their own style in this energetic, fun and edge of the seat ultimate cook-off.

Chef Sanjeev Kapoor will be hosting the show. More than two decades ago he started his career on TV by hosting Khana Khazana which is the longest running cookery show in Asia which aired in 120 countries for around two decades and had over 500 million dedicated viewers.

This new cookery show will be first of its kind in India where people would get the chance to take on the most famous chef of India on national television. Ironically Sanjeev Kapoor was seen as a Judge in Masterchef Season 3 and now he will be seen against that show on a rival channel. Well, the makers are leaving no stones unturned to create a unique show which can garner lot of TRPs for Sony.

Not only celebrity Chef Sanjeev Kapoor will be hosting the show, there are many TV celebs which will be a part of it. Sources confirm that Samiksha Bhatnagar who is seen in Devo Ke Dev Mahadev on Life Ok as Ravan's wife Mandodari as well as in Beyond Dream's Veera on Star Plus as Gurpreet will be seen cooking with the participants.

Samiksha is very happy on being a part of Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi as she said, "Yes, I have shot for the promo for Kitchen Ke Khiladi which is hosted by Sanjeev Kapoor. It's a competition wherein housewives will compete against professional chefs."

Talking about the concept she says, "There are cultural diversions as well, so we have a Bengali group, a Gujarati group, a Punjabi group etc. I belong to the Gujarati group and I have just shot for the promo. I have no idea when the shoot for the same will start. As of now I am busy with Devon Ke Dev-Mahadev and Veera. However, the new show should go on air in a fortnight after which I will be a little free."

The show will be aired very soon on Sony Entertainment Channel. Whether it will give Junior Master Chef a good fight for the numbers or not, only time will tell. Just now we are eager to see Sanjeev Kapoor donning the Hat of a host.

You can Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions about this show on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters