Want an article on KYIH ON 100 Epis celebration

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
TV Serial "Kaisa ye ishq hai Ajab sa risk hai" on LIFE OK is going to complete its 100 episodes on Friday. It has been a long time since we got any article or video related to d show.

I know we have made requests earlier too n hardly one or two were fullfilled dat too long back. No one pays heed to our requests against some fan groups. Bt still hoping other serials and channels would too get their fair share of articles and videos. This show has been neglected as far as videos of offscreen moments r concerned. Just five videos in such a long span of airing really don't justify coz i ve seen there r some serials who have almost one video per week or anything related to their actors.

There are too less articles about the main leads Sukirti kandpal and Gaurav S Bajaj.

If u have to promote certain serials only, then be it!! Change the IF to a fan group!!!!

Edited by Andromeda001 - 10 years ago
Agree. We want an article and video on KYIH.
agree with you... great post dear!!!!

We want articles and videos on KYIH...
we love the show and deserved the same atention as others shows too..

plsss fulfil our wish...

thank you so much!!!!
plz give us new articles & videos of KYIH.
& also want interviews of sukirti kandpal.
and a new promo tooo...

plsss...

Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago
Agree with yiu Kirti. Kitni baar post banaya. Sunte hi nahi.
As usual no one listened to us.
Unbelievable 😲.
Koi suntha hi nehi.
Humein toh ye pehle se pata hona chahiye tha. They r too busy in writing articles abt a single person and only dat person's shows dat they have forgotten all others.
They fall short of words in one article then they make another. Some actors r tagged just for d heck of it to almost every article. Pata nahi kahan se unke naam waali ek line toh aa hi jaati hai.

100 episodes toh kab ke ho gaye, I dont think they wud ever give us an article! Kuch shows ke to 50 episodes par bhi article aata hai.