Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ss ISHQ wala LOVE LAST PART pg19. 26/3/14

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This ff is Dhristhi kapadia. she wrote many  beautiful FF's on RKR.  many of u might be familiar with her. As she cannot update her FF on IF she asked me to  update it.  she is been a silent reader on IF. i really hope u all will like her ff 

click on the  links below...to read the particular part...

intro- pg 1

part 3- pg 3

part 4 page 5

Part 5 page 7

part 6 page 9 

part 11 page 17 

Intro-

Priya sharama-a very beautiful girl,did mba wid ram n ram is her best friend but from last 1year he in us wid his mother n brother rishab

Ram kapoor-he is 27yrs frm last 1years he is in us with his ma n bro'
But he had never told priya that he like or u knw love her..

Rajat kapur-he is also 27yrs but he is engaged to priya within 1 month he is going marry her but doesnt want to marry her due to his dads wish he had to marry her when his dad was taking his last breath..

Apeksha-rajats gf n also rams friend frm last 1years when she met him in us regarding business

A small start hope u like it Priya is engaged to rajat n she likes him also but rajat doesnt want to marry her before dieing his dad tranfer all money in name of priya...
If he will nt marry her n he will nt get a single penny that why he have to marry her

Priyas parents died in an accident she stays in rajats house wid rajat n his mother (radha kapur)

The story will take n interesting phase when ram will knw about priya marriage

Guys i will give u exactly hw my story will move

the story will revovle around ram-priya-rajat priya will take rams help to woo rajat... in that tym rajat might hurt her telling he has gf

During this month priya will take rams help to woo rajat n also to make him jealous telling that ram is his bf

During this 1 month rayas life would totally change

Edited by luvbalh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbalh thumbnail

Part 1

In US
Ram is in conference hall discussing about the upcoming project wid his staff

1 Staff-from 1 year RK industries hd growth in various country i think this country should also start in mumbai(india)

Ram-by listening mumbai a bright smile came on his face ya our company should also be there in india

Staff 2-i think sir this radha industries which has progess well in last 1 year n mr rajat kapur will be best do the project wid u n our company

Ram-so guys i we should go ahead wid radha industries n by next week i should be there in mumbai n hole 1n half month i might stay there i hope u cn mange here by saying meeting gets over n moves towards his cabin.

he enter his cabin then he sits on his chair then close her eyes he saw all the flashes were coming of him n priya when they were in college a bright smile came on his face

After a while his phone rang it was his ma kk he picked up the call

Ram-ma aap thek tho hai na aur rishab

kk-aare main thek hu aur tu ghar kab aa raha hai.

Ram-ma bus main ek ghante main ghar phoch jaouga dnt worry

Kk-kya baat hai ram tu aaj bahot khush lagra hai tu priya ke bare mein toh nahi soch raha na

Ram-kya ma tum bhi main abhi phone cut karahu aur hum isske bare mein ghar par baath karege maa bye.

Ram then picked up a frame from his table in that frame the pic was of ram-priya together n it was placed like that only ram could see n then he kept his photo at his heart n closed his eyes n said main aa raha hu priya aur main apni dil ki baat tume baata kar hi rahuga i love u priya...

Here in mumbai
In radha industries 

Rajat had call a meeting wid few staff member discussing about their profits

staff1-sir we got a mail frm RK industries that they want to work wid our company i think this best change to increase the profit for our company

Staff 2-sir u might hv listen of mr ram kapoor he has made his company one of best 5 companies in the world he is going to come next week to india to sign wid our company

Rajat-ya i think that would be great

Main bahut khush hu ki main iss company ke saath kam karunga i would like mr ram kapoor would stay at my house wid my family.

staff-ok sir then they leave.

At night radha mansion

Priya n radha was sitting together n they were seeing the album of rajat-priya engagement pic while seeing this priya was very happy n his mom also

Radha-priya u n rajat look so nice together i wish rajat ke papa bhi yaha hote

Priya-dnt worry aunty he is watching us frm up he is also happy seeing us

Radha-priya do u luv rajat?

Priya-yes aunty i love him but i think rajat doesnt love me he is just doing the marriage for his father last wish

Radha-dnt worry woh bhi ek din tumse pyar karega

At that tym rajat came frm office he sits on sofa tell his servant to bring water

At that tym priya gives him water he takes it n drinks it

Rajat-tumhe lane ki jaorut nahi thi kaka ko boldeti wo leate

Priya-thats ok main food ghram kar deti ho tum fresh ho jao

Rajat-no priya i ate office n came u n mom eat i m just tried

Then he goes to his room

Radha-dnt worry ek Bar shadi hogi na then every think would be fine

Priya-i hope so aunty lets go n have dinner

Here in US
Kk-ram tu aagaya main abhi khaana gharm kar deti ho tu fresh ho ja

Ram-ok ma bus 10min then he freshen up n then goes to have dinner wid his ma

Kk-beta tune bateya nahi ki tu aaj khush kyu hai?

Ram-maa main bathaoga but khana khane ke baad

Then they finish the dinner than ram n kk went to kk room to chat

Kk-aab batha kya baat hai?

Ram-maa hum mumbai ja rahe hai for woh bhi next 3-4 days mein

Kk-ram kya baat kar raha hai tu janta hai rishab chota hai aur uski studies chal rahi tu ja india gumke aa

Ram-kya maa aap bhi hum mumbai jayegi toh priya se bhi mil payege in excited he said

Kk-toh ye baat hai priya se milne hai toh jao na aur priya ko apni dil ki baat jaldi batha dena

Ram-he was blushing ha maa main priya ko apni dil ki baat batakar hi raoga aur ek project ki kaam ke liye bhi jaa raha ho to mujhe 1-2 month lagege its ok na

kk-yes

Then he hugs kk n goes to his room n start packing for his love trip

Ek minute main ram ka room describe kiya hi nahi oh sorry here it is

his room has light cream colour wall n there r some pic of his ,kk,rishab n also two pic of priya

Then he is done wid his packing he take one family photo n keeps it in the bag n other of priya he kisses her photo n he goes to sleep.

Here in india priya is sleeping got the dream about the days she spent wid ram during college

She woke up n big smile appear on her face she think after his father death he went to us he had nt call her once also it been 1year

After 10 mins she gets a message frm international number in that msg it was written on thursday plz meet me at sunrise hotel at 1pm its very important i want to tell u about a person who knw where ur frnd ram is

Priya-ram ka pata mujhe jana chaye aur aunty ko aur rajat ko kya bolungi main are itna kyun soch rahi hai tu 1-2ghante main wapis bhi aa jayegi so dny worry

Then she goes to sleep.

luvbalh thumbnail

part 2

Ram was getting ready to leave for airport he checked everything n at that tym kk n rishab came to his room

Kk-ram tu ready hai na toh chal main aur rishab bhi tere saath airport tak aate hai

Rishab-haa bhai mujhe bhi aana hai aur main apni padae puri karli hai so can i bhai

Ram-maa plz aap taklef mat lejay main chala jaouga aur driver hai na

Kk-ram main kuch nahi sunugi hum aarahe hai

Ram-ok maa thek hai

Kk-tere jane ke baad yeh bada ghar suna lagega tu jaldi ja aur meri bahu ko saath mein lekar aana thek hai

Ram-ok maa lets go we r getting late

Then all head towards airport n they greeted ram wid safe journey

1 Days later here in mumbai

today is thrusday priya checked the calender n thought that she have to go to meet the person who will tell where ram is

Priya tell radha aunty n rajat that she is going to meet her friend

They gave them permission easily (woh toh dena hi tha heorine hai na ha ha)

Within an hour she reach the hotel she was waiting for person n at that tym

Someone taps her on her shoulder she turned back she was shocked n surprise to see the person (any guesses)

Ok its none other than our hero mr ram kapoor

Ram saw priya she was looking very beautiful his eyes very full of joy n happiness after seeing his love of life i.e priya

Sorry guys forget to tell u what priya wore she was in pinkcolour wid black emodeiry chuidar n she was looking very beautiful as our hero ram wanted his priya to be

Ram-hi priya pechana mujhe

Priya-ram tum hi ho na by saying this she moved forward n hugged him

Ram was shocked that priya hugged then he also hugged her back they were in this position for 5-10 mins

Then they broke hug they were having tears in their eyes ram wiped priyas tears n priya wiped ram tears

Ram-ab yahi rahana hai ya kya chalo mere sath mere room mein mujhe tumse kuch jauri baat karni

Priya-thek hai chalte hai

They went to his room after entering priya told ram to freshen up by the tym she will give order for food she knw wats ram fav dish

Then after fews mins ram freshenup n changed into casuals n food also came

He was shocked to see the food that priya had ordered his fav food i.e aloo paratha wid curd n also some fruits

Ram-tume ab bhi mere pasand pata hai mujhe laga tum bhul gayi hogi

Priya-nahi ram main apni friend ki pasand kaise bhul sakti hoo

Then finish their food while talking about their colleges days then ram told priya after his father hw he shifted to US

After sometym priya asked ram-for what purpose he came here

Ram-main do kam ke liye aaya ho ek hai business jo main india main jaldi shuru karoga

Priya-ok par tum business kiske saath kar rahe ho

Ram-main mr rajat kapur ke company radha industries ke sath kar raha hoo

Priya was again shocked to hear the name from ram

Ram-kya hua kuch bologi nahi

Again priya hugged him n in excitement she gave a peck on his cheeks

Again ram was shocked wid her action he touch his cheek where she kissed

Our ram was on cloud nine

Priya-tum nahi jante main kitni khush hoo

She told ram that after her parents death 9 months ago rajat family had only taken care of her

Ram-sorry priya mujhe nahi pata tha ki uncle aur aunty ke saath yeh sab hua aur i m very happy ki main jo company ke sath kam karne wala hoo woh jisne tumhe nahi zindigi di

Priya- thats ok ram shayad bhagwan ko yahi manjuri thi aur yeh toh batao ghar mein maa aur rishab kaise hai aur aunka khayal kaun rahega US main

Ram-dnt worry priya i m a big man nw the ram kapoor naam toh suna hoga

Priya-stop kidding ram i m serious

Ram-sorry baba arre rishab aab bada hogaya hai aur ghar main 5-6 servants bhi hai n u dnt worry maa sab mange kar leti hai

Priya-ok but ram tumne dusra kam toh baataya nahi kya hai woh

Ram-woh main abhi nahi batunga badmein batunga

Priya -thats nt done ram plz i think u r in love wid someone na hai na

Ram was blushing -yes i m in love aur us ladki ke bare main tumhe kuch nahi batauga ok n by the way priya r u love wid some one

Priya-yes n that person is before she cn say

She gets a call frm radha aunty

She picks up the call n excuses ram frm there

Radha-priya beta where r u plz come fast pandit had come to fix the date of the marriage

Priya-sorry aunty ya i m coming within an hour ok bye tc

Ram- kya hua kuch problem ho gayi hai can i help u

Priya-dnt worry ram everything is fine the call was frm radha aunty she needs me some guests have come at home thats y bye ram tc see u soon

Ram-ok bye n take care

Then rajat calls ram

Rajat-mr ram kapoor i m rajat kapur

Ram-yes rajat ram here any problem

Rajat-i just wanted to knw when r u going to come we just need to meet before once before we sign the contract

Ram-ok i hv no problem by the way i just landed mumbai today only we cn meet tomorrow morning at 10am if u dnt mind

Rajat-ya i have no problem meet u tomorrow

Then they hang up the call

Then priya reached home after sometym rajat also came they sat together n pandit gave that marriage shub murat is on 30 april that is actually after 1 month

Bhabhi36 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbalh

Guys u cn also give me some twist n turns in the story

Hey, I like your story. I'm not a guy but can I also suggest some twists and turns?

One night RK is walking home through the woods when he gets bitten by a vampire.
Now vampires need to bite other people to sustain themselves so RK wants to bite Priya Sharma.
But Rajat finds out about it and he consults a witchdoctor (called Harry Potter) who tells him to give Priya a chicken feather as a present to wear in her necklace.

Rajat gives Priya a chicken feather as a present and when RK comes to bite her  he finds that instead of biting her , he is biting into roast chicken. He eats the chicken, and then tries to bite Priya again. Again, what he bites into is more roast chicken, which he manages to eat.

This goes on and on and on and on...RK gets fatter and fatter until one day, he can no longer  walk and is permanently confined to his arm chair.

Priya marries Rajat and they live happily ever after.

I like my story very much - wish I could press a " like"  for myself.

Please, pretty please, please like my story!

Edited by Bhabhi36 - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb part...
This is exciting...

Contn soon...
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhabhi36

Hey, I like your story. I'm not a guy but can I also suggest some twists and turns?

One night RK is walking home through the woods when he gets bitten by a vampire.
Now vampires need to bite other people to sustain themselves so RK wants to bite Priya Sharma.
But Rajat finds out about it and he consults a witchdoctor (called Harry Potter) who tells him to give Priya a chicken feather as a present to wear in her necklace.

Rajat gives Priya a chicken feather as a present and when RK comes to bite her  he finds that instead of biting her , he is biting into roast chicken. He eats the chicken, and then tries to bite Priya again. Again, what he bites into is more roast chicken, which he manages to eat.

This goes on and on and on and on...RK gets fatter and fatter until one day, he can no longer  walk and is permanently confined to his arm chair.

Priya marries Rajat and they live happily ever after.

I like my story very much - wish I could press a " like"  for myself.

Please, pretty please, please like my story!

who is the vampire ? niharika or ayesha!  

well good story , do write more of this type of stories..   many like fantasy here..  u start one ff na  
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillpc

Superb part...
This is exciting...

Contn soon...

story is really good .. keep reading

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gud start of the story
continue soon
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uff Priay itni fast hai.Ramji to gaye kaam se. Accha hai .
Interesting.
pehle hi stiry mein twist hai aur kitna daalna chahti ho yaar?
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Uff Priay itni fast hai.Ramji to gaye kaam se. Accha hai .

Interesting.
pehle hi stiry mein twist hai aur kitna daalna chahti ho yaar?

haa  priya as well as ram in this are so good..  red more have  fun thanku