* QH OS Contest * Sign Up Now!

Posted: 10 years ago
 Qubool Hai One Shot Writing Contest

Welcome QHians! 🤗

Salaam Walaykum 😃

Hi, I am Manjari and I have come up with a new OS competition. I am a FanFiction writer and recently I brainstormed a superb idea for an OS contest and what better forum to start it on! This show is the no. 1 show on IF, right?

The basic idea of this OS contest is that you can NOT change the character of Asad & Zoya and you have to write a One shot on the given topic in approximately 1000-2000 words. 

So send PMs to all your friends who would be interested in writing 😳

So are you ready? 😳
Edited by DoNotDisturb - 10 years ago
    RULES & REGULATIONS

1. The OS should be in accordance with the topic given below. You may or may not use the exact lines of the topic. 

2. The character/nature of Asad & Zoya can NOT be changed. Although, you may change their nationality/ambience/relationship.

3. A maximum of TWO stories allowed per member.

4. The OS has to be PMed to my a/c - DoNotDisturb before the  5th of October( So you all have a lot of time to think about it and form a story)

5. The stories will be put up on this forum on the 2nd Of October and then we will start the voting. You MAY pm your friends telling them about your stories.

6. There will obviously be rankings, 1st, 2nd and 3rd. But besides that we will also have special awards by the judges.

7. You will be judged on :

* The Title 
*Ambience 
*Concept 
*Language 
*Genre chosen
*Impact of the OS on the whole
*No. Of Likes ( added bonus )

If you have any further questions, feel free to post here or PM me. 

'If Winter Comes, Can Spring Be Far                       Behind?'-Percy Bysshe Shelley

The topic can be interpreted in different ways. 'Winter' symbolises death/mishap/sorrow/cold/Bad time or something on those lines since it is the season of frost. And 'Spring' symbolises the sense of renewal, season of love, blooming flowers and it could be interpreted as Love/A new start/happiness/Good time. 

The basic meaning of the topic is - After a dark night comes a bright morning. After a dark and sad phase in your life comes a bright new and happy phase in your life. 

So what I would like to read will be concepts of : Human Relationships. Pain. Love. Passion. Affection. Humility. A sense of Longing or something intense something which makes AsYa an appropriate couple to write on. 

I would encourage you to give meaningful titles to your story and writing should be simple yet intense and it should create an atmosphere of passion. 

Sounds good? 

All the best writers. QH has some extremely talented writers. pm mod to sticky it :p
This sounds so cool!

I would so love to take part but one shots are not my forte, haha! I might dabble here and there though. 

But good luck to all participating! <3
PS, you wrote that we can't change the characteristics of Asad and Zoya right? Granted but what if I was writing from their separation? When Zoya became quiet and Asad was always sad? LOL
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

PS, you wrote that we can't change the characteristics of Asad and Zoya right? Granted but what if I was writing from their separation? When Zoya became quiet and Asad was always sad? LOL

Yes, you can use that. Ofcourse. I just wrote no changing the character because you can't make Zoya orthodox and Mr. Khan un-orthodox. The basic nature should remain the same. 😳
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC AS IM ONLT 11 YEARS CAN U EXPLAIN IT PLS
I hope we can have some winners this time..because there is one OS competition that has yet to announce it's winners...all the best to the participants!
@kaya13: I will make sure that the competition falls thru unless we don't get any entries :/