confused. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey people!!
first of all thank u for taking the pain of opening my topic
I just want ur help regarding the happenings in  my life which to me seems no less than a roller coaster
my new academic session began in april
and we had to choose our streams becoz of which my besties got separated from me
now the prob is I am unable to come in terms with this separation
I  find myself alone here in this new class
I just don't fit in this class
they have their own different ideologies and talks which make me uncomfortable!!!!
they are totally different from me whether it is behaviour or the way they talk
this is freaking me out
I talked  with my best friend regarding this and she asked me to try and adjust
she  also assured me that she is always there for me
but I know our streams are different and I don't want to disturb her with my problem.
so I don't know with whom should I communicate about this !!!
acc to my new class bunking school is *cool*(to which I don't agree)
till last year I use to enjoy school and now the situation is that I have to literally push myself for school !!!!(this is not really me )
I am losing my interest in school 
I am feeling depressed now days
I fear I will soon lose my real self
help plzzz!!!!
thank u in advance

- confused and depressed soul  

Edited by confused. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk20 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi, I would just try and stay away from those people who tell you to bunk school. You have to be strong, I am guessing you're in either middle school or secondary school - and I understand being cool is a struggle we all deal with during those years. Who really cares what these people think anyways, you'll be more successful than them in a couple of years if you fully concentrate on your studies. To be honest, when you take a step out into the real world when you're an adult, your friends won't always be there because they will have their own careers, and own families. Just pay attention to your education, and don't bother too much about other people, succeed in that class. Be independent and be strong, all the best in your studies I wish you the best in your academic studies and life :)
Edited by sk20 - 10 years ago