Posted: 10 years ago
Not many people probably know me here now.. I am more familiar with my old friends here... and I had long ago told Jaanu I'll share my new mandir pics with her but then I got busy and lost track with this section. The other day I got a chance to be here again thanks to the Janmashatmi topic ANDD got to speak with Jaanu after so long! ðŸ˜³ Told her I'll share my new pics.. so here I am sharing them. It's the mandir room in my new house.. I couldn't find a chat club topic and couldn't post on scrap(due to reasons Jaanu knows).. I hope it's okay here.. =) or MODs can close the topic and shift them somewhere else =)
I have Shivratri(from vrindavan house/mandir) pics too and janmashtami celebration pics.. if anyone would like me to share, I def. will ðŸ˜Š
Edited by anku- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by anku-

Not many people probably know me here now.. I am more familiar with my old friends here... and I had long ago told Jaanu I'll share my new mandir pics with her but then I got busy and lost track with this section. The other day I got a chance to be here again thanks to the Janmashatmi topic ANDD got to speak with Jaanu after so long! ðŸ˜³ Told her I'll share my new pics.. so here I am sharing them. It's the mandir room in my new house.. I couldn't find a chat club topic and couldn't post on scrap(due to reasons Jaanu knows).. I hope it's okay here.. =) or MODs can close the topic and shift them somewhere else =)
I have Shivratri(from vrindavan house/mandir) pics too and janmashtami celebration pics.. if anyone would like me to share, I def. will ðŸ˜Š

OMG Anku! Amazing beautiful pics!  Your mandir has given me a glimpse of Vrindavan. It is so beautiful and pleasing to the eye. The murtis of Radha and Krishna are lovely, and the background setting of Gokul on the walls is simply breathtaking. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us. 🤗 I would definitely love to see pics of Shrivratri and Janmashtami also. 😃
wonderful pics !! thanx for sharing ðŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful pictures.

Thanks for sharing. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by anku-

Yes, post those pictures too. 
I just noticed all the replies I got. You all are so sweet. Thankyou so much for liking the pics debasree04, sherlock and DeadDevil and everyone else who liked it.

Jaanu, awww you're always so kind and sweet. Thankyou so much. We decided to get Lord Krishna's leela's basically on them. If you notice the 5th pic, right side pic.. it starts with Vasudevi ji and Devki maiyya in the jail.. and then goes on to the one where is Raas Leela then next to it Kans vadh and so on. I'll share the wall ceiling pics too which have his final leelas :)

Here are the janmashtmi pics from this year guys.. it used to be alot more deorative before but my architect uncle who used to do the design doesn't stay with us anymore, lol.. So this is all that me, mom and 2/3 others in my house could manage -

Mahashivratri pics from last year.. this is from the Shivji temple in Vrindavan house -

Here's Shivji without the decoration -

Edited by anku- - 10 years ago
Btw guys, I have shared some pics with old friends here... I thought to share with you all too who might be seeing this topic and incase might not have seen before.
I went to Dwarka and Jamnagar in Gujrat two times.. last to last year and last year. These 2/3 pics are from there -

Shivji's statue near Nagarjuna.. I had this cute experience there.. We had reached at night time aarti around 8pm. When the aarti and the dhols started, the dogs outside also started barking in the same tone as that of the dhols and other musical instruments. It was something I swear.

ShivLinga inside sea.. they must be very deep.. and there were a lot of them arrange in line some distances away from each other. This is near the Somnath temple and where we were standing was the place from where Jara shot the arrow -

This is the Govardhan/Giriraj ji shila -

5000year old - Chintaharan Mahadev in Goverdhanji where Lord Shiv had come and sat -

RadhaKrishna ji and KrishnajiYashoda maiyya statues next to the Shivlinga -

@Anku,

O.M.G. The pics are so lovely!  The Janmashtami pics of this year and the Shivratri ones are so soothing, I feel so at peace looking at the beautiful murtis. The Dwaraka and Jamnagar pics are really amazing. My eyes are literally glued to the Shivalinga in the sea. Wow, what a sight! I feel so purified looking at your pics, Anku, thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Aww, thankyou so much for liking the pics and lovely comments Jaanu. And it's absolutely my pleasure to share the pics with all of youu. Afterall, such pics should be shared whenever one gets a chance right? I will try and share more soonn! :D

You know we went to this temple near Somnath where this really HUGEEE and so so mesmerizing idol of Lord Krishna is placed. That temple is said to be the place for Lord Krishna last sat.. and the tree under which he sat is also there and we saw it. This is what the pujari ji over there told.. don't know if it's true or not. 😳 But we can't take inside pics of mandir so I couldn't! :(