love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Megha Gupta 'keen to get back' to television with a lead role

It's been a while since we have seen the talented and beautiful actress Megha Gupta on our television screens. The lady took to a break from work soon after getting married to Aditya Shroff, owner of Fame Cinemas. She was seen in a cameo role in Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli post wedding.

And now the actress announces her comeback to television with an episodic on Zee TV's Fear Files, produced by Zee's in-house production unit, Esselvision.

As reported by Tellychakkar.com, the story will have Megha Gupta, Sparsh Khanchandani and Yuvvraaj Malhotra in central roles.

Megha plays an orphan who has been raised by a couple post her adoption. She is a lawyer who deals with orphan kids' adoption cases. She happens to meet a girl who gets attached to her so much that she refuses to get into an adoption centre. The girl is again an orphan who has lost her parents in a fire accident. The lawyer then gets the kid to her place and this is when her life turns topsy-turvy..

Talking about this episodic, Megha says, "It is a challenging role, that of a lawyer. It has been a nice experience shooting for Fear Files."

Megha who has done shows like Kumkum, Main Teri Parchhain Hoon, Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Main Swarg as lead, is now ready to take up lead roles on TV. "I have pampered myself quite a lot post marriage. We have been travelling to many places, and enjoyed a jolly time. Now work has to get prominence. I am looking for good challenging lead roles, and have started looking out. I have got a good response so far."

Meanwhile, the actress has shed weight to get back in shape. "I have been working out a lot on my body. It gives a nice feeling when you are at the best."

Megha loves shows like Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Meri Bhabhi. "I want to get back to the daily soap structure, with such shows."

The episode of Fear Files on Zee TV featuring her will be aired on 1 September 2013.

Megha, we wish you luck..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs
i like her.she is very beautiful