Mythological Masti

Sri Radhakrsna's leela - Part III - Completed on Page 48

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends! Lord Krishna has inspired me to write another set of leela, and some readers of the previous leelas have also requested me to do so! So I am back with the ever vibrant leelas of Lord Krishna and Devi Radharani! Oh, and belated Janmashtami, Krishna!😊

The topic of this leela is ever pleasing, as it deals with the most important part of Radhakrishna relationship:

Shringara Rasa (The Feelings of Love):

Ok, so this is the topic of this leela, and naturally it will include lot of humour! So let me begin this journey with you all, into the Nikunja of Devi Radhika's heart, and the Vana of Lord Krishna's love...

Chapter 1: "Radha" -  91477623 
Chapter 2: A Proposal91611390
Chapter 3: An Approaching Storm - 91651168
Chapter 4: Gandhamu Puyyaruga - 91733043 
Chapter 5: The Katyayani Prathana -  93502565  
Chapter 6: Maharasa Aarambha -   94395279
Chapter 7: Radhika and Indumukhi -  94792887  
Chapter 8: Taah Dhik! -  95038509
Chapter 9: Radhamadhavam - 95236048  
Chapter 10: Radhaleela95512363 
Chapter 11: Awaken - 95512363 
Chapter 12: The Doctor - 100862636  
Chapter 13: Sri Radhika-Kalyana-Mahotsava - 103191673  
Chapter 14: Waiting - 104181577  
Chapter 15: Haririha! - 104490781 
Chapter 16: Smarati Mama Manah! - 105552789 
Chapter 17: Radha-Krsna-Viraha-Varnanam - 106971471 
Chapter 18: He too is Pining for You - 108127890
Chapter 19: The Lord's Leelas -  108304973 
Chapter 20: He has not come! -  109870751  
Chapter 21: Please Go! -  109967437   
Chapter 22: Please Forgive Me!  110378623  
Chapter 23: Dehi pada Pallavam Udaaram! - 110614126  
Chapter 24: Jayatu Padmavati Ramana 110614126  
Chapter 25: The Union 111506147  
Chapter 26: Prema-Kalyanam! 113444106  
Chapter 27: Supreeta Peetambarah! - 113610012  
Chapter 28: Benedictions! - 113655276  
Chapter 29: Krsnavigraha - 114650146  
Chapter 30: Revelation - 114739946 
Chapter 31: Introductions - 114812111 
Chapter 32: Cupid's Challenge - 115944769  
Chapter 33: Entry Restrictions - 116079029 
Chapter 34: Shiva-Anubhava - 116710305
Chapter 35: The Guardian's Secret - 117282558  
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chapter 1: "Radha":

"Ok enough of imitating birds, you folk. Already a dozen birds have pecked at you people!"
"Then what should we do Krsna?" asked the gopas.
"I'll tell you what," said Krsna, "Why don't we call Radha here?"
The boys let out a huge sigh. "Not again. Seriously, Krsna, decide whether you want to play with us or do Rasa leela with Radha! Nowadays you are just chatting with her!"
Krsna raised his hands in a pretense apology. The boys ignored him.

"Ok fine!" Krsna said. "We can play hide and seek. You go and hide somewhere, but mind you, it should be at least half a kos distance from here."
"Half a kosa?" exclaimed an amazed Shridama. "You expect us to run half a kosa to hide?"
"Make it one third," said Madhumangala.
Krsna sighed. Even this strategy failed. He decided to use another strategy.

He multiplied himself into two and left one Krsna with the boys, and he walked to Kamavana. Before that, he had pulled Subala and said, "Subala, only you don't protest about Radha's visits here. SO, a small request. Go call her from her home and tell her to meet me in Kamavana."

Subala smiled widely, gave Krsna a wink and left.

An astonished Kirtida saw Subala entering Radha's room.
"Subala! When did you enter the house? Of course you are welcome here, but you could have at least called out to say you are here!"
"Um... sorry?"
"No problem," Kirtida sighed, "Go inside."

Subala heaved a sigh of relief and was about to enter Radha's room, when Ananga Manjari, Radha's younger sister barred his way and asked, "What do you want?"
"Ananga Manjari, Krsna wants to see Radha now."
"Sorry. I cannot allow you or any of your friends in."
"Why?"
"Ma's orders. She told us to stay here as some relative is coming to see Radha."
"Why does your relative have to come NOW?"
"Why do YOU have to come now? Okay, fine, come inside."
Subala went inside the room, where Radha was sitting and thinking about Krishna. Manjari called her sister, and she immediately looked up, saw Subala and brightened.
"What is it, Subala?" she asked.
"Radha, have you forgotten? Aunt Jatila and Uncle Vrika are coming to see you!" Manjari interrupted.
"Manjari, can you be quiet for a minute?" Manjari nodded slowly.
"So tell me Subala, what does Krsna want?"
"You. I mean, he wants to see you."
"But... Jatila Mami and Vrika Mama are coming, isn't it?"
Manjari smirked. "That's what I told you. Wait a minute... Subala, do you know how to apply cosmetics?"

As much as Subala struggled, two girls were able to hold him and tie him up. They pushed him in front of the mirror and applied the cosmetics in such a way that Subala looked almost like Radha.

"Hmm... let me apply a bit more Anjan..." Radha reasoned. "Manjari, pass me the corylium!"

"He needs a bit more flowers in his hair."

"WHy are you doing this to me?!" Subala wailed. The girls shushed him violently. "Do you want Maa to hear you? If Maa comes here, no one can meet Krsna!"

So Subala suffered the make-up session.

Radha then went into another room, and changed her dress, throwing the sari out of the room. Subala took the sari and with great reluctance, wore it. He then gave his clothes to Radha, who after wearing them, looked just like Subala. She explained everything to him and ran off to meet Krishna. Kirtida laughed and said bye to "Subala" and instructed "Radha" on what to tell Jatila Mami.

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting Beginning & the interaction between Krishna & his friend & then that of Radha & her friend is really very cute 😳 Well done! 👍🏼

Edited by sudishnashiva - 10 years ago
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG ur continuing this!!!? wow thankuu soo much!!
i just love ur writing as well as the way u carry out of the story.. Radha Krishna always fascinate me! thankuu once again..

and that was a bang on start!! keep going and update sooon!

cant wait for the next updt 
This content was originally posted by: sudishnashiva

Interesting Beginning & the interaction between Krishna & his friend & then that of Radha & her friend is really very cute 😳 Well done! 👍🏼

Actually, it is Radha's sister. But yeah, you can say friend..
This content was originally posted by: ..nams..

OMG OMG ur continuing this!!!? wow thankuu soo much!!

i just love ur writing as well as the way u carry out of the story.. Radha Krishna always fascinate me! thankuu once again..

and that was a bang on start!! keep going and update sooon!

cant wait for the next updt 

Yeah, your welcome!😃
Although, I am not satisfied with this chapter one... it seems to be lacking something... that main thing... what is it readers?
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm Just ROFLing While Reading It, Please Do Update Soon, It'll Be Fun To See What Kanhaiya's Face Would Be Like To See His Mrs. Radhika As Mr. Radha
Chapter 2: A Proposal

Krsna squinted. Something must be wrong with his eyes. He was only able to see Subala coming... with a lotus flower? Where was Radha? He looked closely. There was no sign of Radha. Krsna felt like hitting his head. Had he asked Subala to get Padma?

"Subala! Where is Radha?"
"Krsna?"
"What Krsna? I am asking you where is Radha!"

Subala stared at Krsna sceptically, as if analysing the best possible way to push him onto the ground. Then he reached for his head, and removed the cloth around it. Long silky locks of hair tumbled out. Krsna gaped. Had Subala grown hair in the visit? He stared at his friend, and with a sudden shock he realised that it was not Subala standing there. It was - 

"Radha?"
"Yes Krsna. You failed to recognise me. Zero Points!"
"But how can you - I mean, not tha- Wait, how did you become a boy- Oh now- But then, where is Subala?!"

A wide smile crept on Radha's lips. "You really want to know?"

Kirtida welcomed the guests into her house. Vrikagopa, Jatila, Kutila and Abhimanyu. She smiled and gave them soft seats to sit on. SHe asked them to wait for a minute, and rushed inside.

"Radha! I asked you to be ready, isn't it?" She exclaimed, careful not to let the guests overhear.
Subala put on his best imitated voice of Radha. "WHy Maa?"
"WHat why Maa? I told you the guests would be here!"

Subala looked out of the door. He gasped. "Why has Abhimanyu come here with his family?"
Kirtida was exasperated. "I told you, they have come with a marriage proposal for you! NOw come fast!"

Subala nearly jumped out of Radha's bed. Marriage proposal? He trembled. But Kirtida failed to notice her 'daughter's' change in appearance or in behaviour. She took Radha to the main room, where Jatila and Vrikagopa sat. Kutila was admiring the garden, while Abhimanyu was pacing up and down impatiently.

Jatila beckoned her children to come inside. She smiled at "Radha". Subala gulped. For the next few minutes, all the four interrogated Subala on various issues, such as cooking, cleaning the house, respecting elders, basic education etc. Subala gave some random answers, knowing where this was heading.

Kutila smiled at her prosoective sister in law. She asked, "So Radhike, tell us. Do you agree to marry my brother Abhimanyu?"

Subala tensed. What answer could he give now? He felt his tongue betraying him. His lips opened, his tongue moved to the top of the palate, and his head started nodding...

Krsna was rolling on the grass, laughing at Radha's story of what they had done to Subala. 🤣

"🤣! You really did that to him? Poor Subala! 🤣"
Radha giggled and lifted Krsna to his feet. Krsna then told her the purpose of him calling her. "Tonight, I have planned a boatride. "
"Just you and me?😳"
"No," Krsna said, making Radha frown. "I was planning to invite all the sixteen gopis along with you and Chandravali on the boatride."

"Sixteen Gopis plus me plus Chandravali plus you! Nineteen people n a single boat! Don't bluff Krsna!"

"I am not bluffing... you just come along with all the sakhis!"

"Fine!"
"But for now, you must head home. I believe Subala will have something to tell you."
Radha agreed. She gave Krsna a fleeting kiss on the cheek and was off home.

When she reached home, it was dusk. Subala was standing outside, looking very guilty.

"What is it Subala?" asked Radha.
"Jatila Mami had come for a proposal for her son, Abhimanyu!"
"What? You said no right?"
"No," Subala moaned, "I said yes."

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly a big sorry for commenting late.Hope you will forgive me 😳.
I just loved the first 'Radha' part. it was very well-written.
As for the 2nd part, I never knew that Radha had a marriage proposal too. Just loved it.I feel sorry for Radha, as her mother did not understand her emotions.
Very well-written 👏⭐️.
It seems that Lord Krishna wants you to write about his 'Leela's'.
And at last, thanks for the PM 😊.

This content was originally posted by: kalyani_shiva

Firstly a big sorry for commenting late.Hope you will forgive me 😳.

I just loved the first 'Radha' part. it was very well-written.
As for the 2nd part, I never knew that Radha had a marriage proposal too. Just loved it.I feel sorry for Radha, as her mother did not understand her emotions.
Very well-written 👏⭐️.
It seems that Lord Krishna wants you to write about his 'Leela's'.
And at last, thanks for the PM 😊.

No problem. You are appreciating it no? That itself is happy for me.😳
Yes Radha had a marriage proposal here, but not like portrayed in Ch 2. I have modified it a bit.

@Bold. I think so, because this is the month when Radhakalyanam happens here. I came to know that only today.😳