Should there be a CHECK on Development Teams Also?

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone,

Yup This is something about Development teams on IF.

The way of appointing coolbies,Videobies,Viewbies,moderators,Channel Moderators and Global Moderators is awesome and very carefully they are chosen but people do change so way or the other after getting powers.

I will not name but Many members have problems with viewbies and coolbies on several forums,After arrival of newly appointed dev teams The forums start being dead ,I know IF has strict rules and they are for safety and good of members but Mods sitting online fishing and closing every second post on drop of a hat is bit too much.

Many forums are there which are now days dead and despite the shows are running forum we get is full of only rules!

Coming to the main point,My point is we should have some kind of Tears and cheers section which is under supervision of Admins and where we can share our problems as an anonymous member because when we pm it then looks like major issue and issue of one member but many people face the same problem and due to pm id is no more anonymous and we then get in problem!

And one more suggestion we can also have a poll on monthly basis on each forum if The members are satisfied with working development team or not?
Sometimes we pm Dev teams for some issues and problems or needs and they even don't bother to reply.

IF has provided us best Dev teams but now some problems are arising and Members are the one who are here on forum so they should get a fair and safest way to give feedback about Dev teams and issues regarding them!

Sorry If I hurt anyone's sentiments!

+ This is just the suggestion!

Kind Regards,
Alina.
Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Alina,

If you and other forum members have any issue with any particular coolbie or viewbie then please contact the channel moderator of that channel and in case there is no CM, contact the GMs. We will be looking into the issues.

The rules are implemented to create a better environment for the forum members and not to prevent them from participating in forum discussions. The DTs tries their best to make the forum peaceful and friendly for everyone. However, it may have occurred incidents where the DT were a little bit strict so if the members feel they have been given unfair verdict, contact the CM/GMs with the link.

Also its unfair to blame the DTs and forum rules for inactive forums. Its also members responsibility to make the forum active by engaging in good discussion topics, contest, games etc.

Feedback and suggestions are good so feel free to contact the concerned DTs via PM:)

Regards,
IF Dev Team