Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Feel Free to use it 😊

Edited by canada87 - 17 years ago
canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Profile of Celina Jaitley

Celina Jaitley, known as Chinki to her friends, is a commerce graduate. Before becoming a model, she had been preparing for the Combined Defense Services examinations as she had always wanted to join the Armed forces.

She loves surfing the net, reading, sketching and listening to music and her all time favorite actor is none other than the Big B, Amitabh Bachchan.

She calls Kolkata, the City of Joy, as her home. She says, "All my life I have been travelling from one part of the country to another since my father was in the Army. But I have settled in Kolkata since the past four years. That is the maximum period I have stayed anywhere. So, to me, Kolkata is my city, my hometown. My father is a Punjabi and my mother Afghani, but whenever anyone asks me, I say I am a Bengali. I belong to Bengal, well and truly."

Celina says modelling was never her childhood dream. Though her mother Meeta Jaitley is a former Miss Shimla and a well known model in Lucknow, she always wanted to be a doctor. But she joined a medical college in Orissa, which was so bad that she enrolled herself for a computer course.

Meanwhile, a beauty contest was organised in Kolkatta and her win there prompted her to take to modelling.

But Celina still cherishes her childhood dream of flying places. She hopes to make enough money in two to three years to join a flying club in the US.

Celina says how you project your inner self and how true you are to yourself is the secret of winning. It is not only about how we look outside but how we have maintained ourselves inside which will make us winners, Celina feels.

She attributes this to her winning the Margo Miss Beautiful Skin award too. She believes that besides having flawless skin, what matters most is how your skin reflects an inner glow.

Sharing the secrets of her beautiful skin, Celina says apart from lots of vegetables and vitamins, her peace with God shows on the face and makes it glow.

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi there is already a celina fan club and we dont want multiple fan clubs for one celebrity

so here the lnk
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=264472&KW=lo vly%5Fangel

*Topic closed*
lovly_angel
cfc dev team